Erin Cahill : Resembles Eliza Dushku perfectly

Resembles Eliza Dushku perfectly

I just watched Fast Track-No Limits and couldn't help but notice every 5 minutes that she acts, talks, and sort of resembles Eliza Dushku. Never seen her before but I think she has a very bright future in show biz. Anyone else see the resemblance?

Resembles the sloth from 'Ice Age' perfectly

Yeah i can see what you mean because they're a pair of bug eyed big fore headed freaks who get way way too many parts when you actually take the time and look at their subpar "acting skills" and horrible faces.

If you love Frankenberry and are 100% proud of it copy this and make it your signature

Re: Resembles the sloth from 'Ice Age' perfectly

You thin they're...ugly? Boy, if you compare Eliza and Erin to some girls you should know that they are way prettier.

"Records always spinning clues..."

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Resembles Eliza Dushku perfectly

I also Watched Fast Track, but I noticed even from before that she looks a lot like Eliza Dushku

Post deleted

I've met Eliza last week and agree that there are resemblances:

In how they act totally. Comparing similar characters along the years I could see one of them replacing the other. But comparing roles in the last couple of years Erin has the most incredible screen presence.

In how they talk the first impression left is the same.

About the looks I'll just say that Erin is taller and prettier.

The episode of Without A Trace that she's in aired this week, and at first I was certain it was Eliza, but the credits revealed otherwise.

It's funny how everyone takes Erin for Eliza. Most of the people on this page never had a doubt that it was Erin. they only saw the episode because she was in it :D

It would be difficult to be Eliza because she is now making her own show and wouldn't waste time in a tiny role. Erin will do small roles for a while, until she gets the lead in a huge production (fingers crossed for her).

I thought Eliza Dushku was guest starring as Ted Moseby's sister, Heather on tonights episode of How I Met Your Mother.

It wasn't.

Fooled me.

I actually posted a question on the Eliza Dushku boards to find out if Erin was related to Eliza. I saw her in the Tampax commercial, and I thought she had to be Eliza's sister. She even sounds like her and has many of the same mannerisms.

And I answered it :)

The characters they are casted to are very similar. Still I can distinguish them anytime.

Not exactly, but I do see the resemblance. She is one hot looking skank! Yum!

Yonica BabyYeah!

The do look similar!
the voice is what gets me most of all.... if i closed my eyes i would have a hard time telling the difference.

Faith: You're protecting vampires? Are you the bad slayer now? Am I the good slayer now?

Post deleted

i don't think they look alike at all... Eliza is more hot...

Erin is cute...

Yes, I can see what you mean--except Erin is "more refined" and I think her body type is more like Alyssa Milano. To me she is a younger version of Alyssa.
I agree with the bright future. She is a very talented actress. Did you see her in MONK, NCIS, or THE MENTALIST recently? Really really talented and she works all the time.

I think Erin looks like a combination of Eliza and Rachel MacAdams. Just my opinion.

I really don't see any of Eliza in her. If anything I see A LOT of Alyssa Milano. I've been a fan of Eliza's since Bye Bye Love. Erin was good in Red Widow as well.

Post deleted

I don't see it, Dushku is much harder and masculine looking, Erin is pleasant and feminine.

Looks like topics are the most idiotic on IMDB.
Really? This actor looks like another actor.......that's the best you can come up with?