Will Smith : how is his career now after his slap?

how is his career now after his slap?

will he ever be movie star ever again?

i don't think so bc once you lose the favor of the academy your career is over.

lukejbarnett

Re: how is his career now after his slap?

I have no idea but Jonathan Majors career is about over because he hit that white woman. He's losing jobs because of it.

Maybe that will happen to Will Smith also.

Roman Polanski got a standing ovation in 2003 for his Oscar even though he's be an exiled from the United States of America since 1978 yes.gif

Call me ∑ smile.gif

the difference is caliber of filmmaker. polanski is a master filmmaker will smith is a just okay actor and can't create movies he just acts in them. so he needs to be casted, to get hollywood favor for this whereas polanski doesn't need h favor to create movies he makes them himself.

not a valid comparison, not relevant.

lukejbarnett

One slapped a friend for a perceived slight on his wife in front of an audience, one drugged and raped a 14 year old girl through sodomy and then fled to a country where they can't get extradited.

It's not a valid comparison, I'll give you that much Luke.

Call me ∑ smile.gif

reality doesn't ever occur to you. i gave you it but you refused to accept it grow up!

one was a direct assault on the oscars which is the biggest event in their company and the most important thing in their company. the other is something not related or connected to anything having to do with making movies. something televised and that hurts their image they immediately took action on and are against at the highest level bc it makes them look bad. the other isn't connected to them at all so they don't care about it as much.

if it was such a big deal then you actually made a point against your argument which is that they accepted him back with the pianist. so of course it wasn't that big of a deal but in smith's case it is bc it is directly associated with them.

so it's not a valid comparison that you made bc one is a celebrated director who has talent and makes his own movies and the other just acts in movies so he needs a director to direct him and after the slap i don't see a mainstream director wanting to work with him ever again.

lukejbarnett

In your mind drugging and raping a 14 year old girl is less of a problem for The Oscars than a man slapping someone he knows on stage for a perceived slight against his wife.

Good to know, I'll be taking you off the Christmas list and keeping an eye on you and Sophie's activities in the future yes.gif

Call me ∑ smile.gif

200.webp?cid=790b76113xu593aoj92yrbg990kvqy1foiwnyrgihpkdtx6t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.webp&ct=g

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a HERO, and will win in a landslide over Biden, or whoever!