Don't Blink : Worst Movie Ever

Worst Movie Ever

Until today, The Break Up with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston WAS THE Worst Movie ever made.
This movie "DON'T BLINK" was SO SO BAD that I want my 1.5 hours back of my life that I just wasted.
Don't Blink = DON'T WATCH= Don't Do It!
Just plain HORRIBLE.

Re: Worst Movie Ever

i want my two hours back lol.

Heath Ledger Come Back,
This isn't funny, at all.

Not The Worst Movie - EVER!

Go watch the Movie: "Howard The Duck"!

Re: Not The Worst Movie - EVER!

Howard the Duck is actually entertaining

Re: Not The Worst Movie - EVER!

Howard the Duck is a classic!

Honestly, I've seen movies much more horrible than this. I mean it was a confusing plot but I think it was supposed to make you think. I've seen movies where 1). The acting was horrible and wooden, 2). The story was completely uninteresting, and 3). The editing was horrendous. The biggest issue I think someone would have with this movie is the plot, I would believe. In other words, if you think THIS was the worst movie you ever saw or The Breakup then you should watch more movies pal. Don't Blink doesn't deserve an Oscar but I can show you some really bad movies. Try the movies in the $5 bins at Walmart. I used to watch those to kill time at work lol. OMG, especially the horror movies that come in packs of like 20. I had to turn quite a few of them off and ponder who would make such dribble.

I'd put it in the Top Ten Worst movies of the year, however. Worst movie ever is just such a large topic based on so many factorslike budget, plot, acting, editingbut this movie def. sucked pretty bad and I would strongly recommend someone at say the Redbix line to pick something else. This would literally be a waste of $1 or $2

"Daddy, would you like some sausage?" - Tom Green, "Freddy Got Fingered" 9/10

You have not seen many movies .this was shockingly not that bad compared to usual straight to video fare.
See: batman and robin
Alone in the dark
Doom
Mortal kombat 2
Spider-Man 3
The pest
Gone fishing
Glen or Glenda
The happening
Lady in the water
Frankensteins aunt tilly
A werewolf in a girls dormitory