Arrow : Fox announces a possible Firefly reboot

Fox announces a possible Firefly reboot

https://moviepilot.com/p/fox-announcement-firefly-reboot/4205317?utm_source=ever&utm_medium=fb-cm&utm_campaign=cm_facebook

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Re: Fox announces a possible Firefly reboot

unless Whedon is returning it won't be half as good as the original.

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
MASTEROFTHEMYSTICARTS

Technically, what the article is describing isn't a "Reboot". It's "Season Two", just 14 years after the fact. Either way, I'm all in. 😀

Donnie (on speaker phone): Alison thinks we’ve been hiding out long enough. I don’t think the frontier life agrees with her.
Helena: "She has the shìts."

Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't.

I guess they'll get new actors, can't see all of them returning, aren't they busy or something, plus Nathan Fillion is too old for this role including Summer, as much as I love her she just won't be as cool as she used to be. They can just reboot it and get a new younger team.

No faith. Joss has gone full SJW and will bog it down with politics.
Nor do I have faith that he can include Adam Baldwin and Jayne without either ruining his character or not bringing him back. Both of which would ruin it.
The entire (surviving) cast needs to return, and there can't be an agenda.

The Emperor has no clothes.

What he said.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Joss has gone full SJW and will bog it down with politics.

How do you mean? Any examples?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

He's very vocal about being a hypocrite with the typical retard meltdown uber liberals who aren't actually liberals have been showing lately.
-His tweet about hating violence but then wanting to see Paul Ryan raped to death by a Rhino.
-Likening Nicole Kidman to a plastic doll because of the work she had done because she didn't call for Trump's head on a pike.
-Calling Jurassic Word sexist because Chris Pratt was the laid back cool guy and Bryce Dallas Howard as an uptight suit, and in the same year he reduced Black Widow to Hulk sex jokes.
He's a typical fake third Feminist.

The Emperor has no clothes.

I see

Whedon has lost so many fans because of his insane political rants. I'm one of them. I was a loyal Browncoat but not any more. I'll NEVER pay to see or back anything he does ever again. Fox has to know he's poison right now.

"Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it."

The original cast chemistry is why it was so great. It be hard pressed to find another group so great on screen together again.