Arrow : just give Felicity her own show, and quit killing off better characters

just give Felicity her own show, and quit killing off better characters

first Roy is written off, then Laurel is killed when everyone knows it should have been Felicity Smoak since that whole season was setting up for it. and now ragman, the only recruit that from the start made sense to join the team and his character didn't suck balls. they should have let Felicity fly the nuke on the plane and die, at least then she would have died a hero she never was.

Re: just give Felicity her own show, and quit killing off better charact

and I forgot to add that if they just move her character and give her her own show then no one else has to needlessly die or be written off and the writers can write all the Felicity Smoak fan fiction they want.

She still has her own show, don't you know ? 😉

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜
http://youtu.be/PJ8ZL0wX9lo

A Felicity show away from the DC umbrella would tank within 2 weeks...

im fine with this

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Lol, me too. But it's why we'll never get rid of her.

Although if they were smart, they would use LoT as a trash bag for characters who are holding back Flash and Arrow: Wally, Felicity, Wild Dog, Curtis, etc.

LoT has been ok this season, so why destroy it with the Felicity character? Unless the character moved back to the comic relief where it actually worked...

I was thinking of giving up on LoT. Especially if Dominic Purcell doesn't return next season (not that I've heard anything along those lines). So Felicity migrating to that show would kill two birds with one stone for me. 😉

Yeah ive already given that up. Very poor execution...

How is the Flash these days?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

They're doing Barry a bit more justice now and WestAllen is more tolerable than season 4 Olicity. Unfortunately, with Wally and (soon) Jesse around, it's turning into a team speedsters show. Exactly what they shouldn't have done.

The main problem with the show is that it's lost its sizzle. They're just recycling the same stuff we've already seen in previous seasons or on other Berlanti shows.

ok thanks for that

I don't think Felicity could carry her own show 'cause she isn't a superhero and doesn't have an established background they could use. They could try to make a Black Canary spinoff now depending on what they do with the character from now on 'cause they haven't had any Black Canary characters or villains in 'Arrow' and I would love to see an appearance from her best friend.😃

Currently blocking Cyber Bullies, Cyber Stalkers, Trolls, Homophobes, Sexist Pigs and Racists. If you are going to send me abusive private messages about being Bisexual use your real profile and not a sock account you haven't used for months.

Follow me on Yahoo Answers, Instagram and my upcoming 'Debbie's Been A Bad Girl' Hot Steamy Live Cam Show.

they could just move her into a new city where she is a hacktivist and have her working for the hacktivist group we're seeing this season. it doesn't have to be a superhero show, just a show about Felicity and a butch of zany hacker characters around her.

Re: just give Felicity her own show, and quit killing off better characters

Well felicity had her own show Felicity and friends and it had higher ratings than Arrow

This will get you precisely nowhere with her fans. The majority of them love her relationship with Oliver, so if she was given her own show, they wouldn't watch because no Olicity.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

What if Felicity gets upgraded to a relationship with Superman? Thats right Batman is off limits. Sups can take one for the team, and by team the entire DC universe. Even villains are afraid of the Felicity, especially the Joker.

Anyone but Oliver, right? You are really reaching with this one, but it was worth the laugh...

Now, you know who I could see with Batman? Black Canary...

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Now, you know who I could see with Batman? Black Canary...

Im actually ok with this

He's the same guy who took a blind Wonder Woman back into the training room after the rest of the JLA treated her like glass, put her through her paces as if she weren't disabled, and she thanked him for it.

That alone makes me want to pair the two of them up.

Bats and Diana do make a good couple in some continuities, but I was always in favour of Cat and Bat.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Oh, I have nothing against Catwoman. I just think Dinah could do so much better, given how often she and Ollie have broken up.

Eh, that just adds spice to it.

Except for the cheating, but I blame some of the older writers about that, and the way they misinterpreted certain events.

Kinda similar to how Pym ended up a wife-beater, while the original context/intent was not that.

---

It just seems to me that as he got older, Ollie was a better dad than a lover. *shrugs* He's the bad boy of the JLA, I know that, but it doesn't really help his case any.

The New-52 version seems to be a decent guy so far. Especially after meeting Dinah.

---

Well, they kinda wiped the slate clean, there. So, if that's the case, good for him. :) I was basing it off the decades-worth of history they'd had previously.

What do you guys think of Bats and Talia?

Not a fan. But, it led to Damian, which led to Super Sons, and the (new) Teen Titans, which is all kinds of cool.

---

If she wasn't so controlling/controlled, maybe. But she is far too indoctrinated by her father for me to support the relationship.

Shado hasn't raped him in the New-52 (good thing too, given the family issues that would create), which is what got the ball rolling in the pre-Flashpoint continuity.

---

I can appreciate that. Just... the fact that they did a hard reset says a lot about their history at that point.

NO! STOP MAKING FAKE ACCOUNT AND STOP TROLLING!

We should get rid of trolls and their 1000000 fake accounts

Re: NO! STOP MAKING FAKE ACCOUNT AND STOP TROLLING!

agreed, starting with you

Re: NO! STOP MAKING FAKE ACCOUNT AND STOP TROLLING!

I know you're trying to help, but why don't you start replying to the actual thread? Please and thank you.

Roy was written of because Colton Haynes didnt want to prolong his contract.
If you wanna cry about Laurel dying take it up to Katie Cassidy and her diva behaviour on set, the way she fought with producers, directors, writers. Threw objects at SA and had meltdowns on set.

Where can I read more about her being a diva???

OK, this is TOTALLY the first time I heard any of that. Sources?

Re: just give Felicity her own show, and quit killing off better characters

Felicity doesn't need her own show they just need to quit killing off existing characters or putting them in the background. The new ones have been awful. Doesn't even feel like the same show.

Felicity doesn't need her own show they just need to quit killing off existing characters or putting them in the background.

but that's my point, they can't/won't do that unless the writers can get their "Felicity fan fiction" rocks off somewhere else. so give them a Felicity centered show and let them do whatever they want.

Felicity has as much screen time as Laurel did in the first two seasons. This only means they were love interests.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

In the minority here, but if she goes, I go

er, Season 4 was not remotely setting up for Felicity Smoak to die; and Colton Haynes CHOSE to leave.

I'm sad Ragman is gone, but that's only because Wild Douche is still left.

*Landing from another planet* WHAT ? Ragman is gone too ?

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜

He used his rags to stop a nuke, and found they weren't working for him afterward. He's on sabbatical.

Ah ! OK. He was my fav new recruit, see.

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜

You and many other fans, if a poll on TVLine is to be believed. :) Though, can't believe I'm saying it, Wild Dog is growing on me...

Felicity is not interesting at all, the show should not be about her romance with oliver 😵

The show isn't about her romance with Oliver, but Oliver is the lead character and whoever he has a romance with is going to get screen time. So it's not so much about her romance with him, as it is about his romance with her, or anyone else he's in a relationship with.

Whether he can have a meaningful and successful relationship, whether he 'gets the girl' (as he put it to Barry), who he goes on to marry and have a family with - that stuff is important to his development and story.

Also, she might not be interesting to you, but everyone likes different things - different characters speak to different people.

The only way to get rid of Felicity for those who have problem with her character: Either Guggenheim is replaced or the show gets cancelled.