Arrow : The WHOLE Supreme Hacker plot angle was LAME

The WHOLE Supreme Hacker plot angle was LAME

I mean WTF did it add to the thematic elements of this season's storyline. It was just some B.S. fabrication to give Felicity some screen time.

Kinda liked Oliver getting a little put off with his company whilst sitting in the dinner. The whole triple decker burger thing was hilarious, only because Oliver was so, "really?!" about it.

Re: The WHOLE Supreme Hacker plot angle was LAME

Can we talk about how that hacker girl handed Felicity a fashdrive with eight thousand terabytes of data on it? Id like to know where she buys her products? Is it Fry's? I bet it's Fry's.

"I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

I guess it's same as her being able to fly the A.T.O.M. suit with complete mastery on the first try and save Oliver.

Before that part , I was going to say. Yes this is a great role for her. She is a doing her thing and it is taking time. Not like 3 clicks and now she is in something with 57308347 layers if encryption. Then the whole mess with her being a new savor. Like freaking saving the world isn't doing something .

--
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

If this angle ends up somehow leading to her death im all for it. Thats basically how i take every storyline with her now.

Sorry Brother.

Hopefully she will turn bad and Oliver will have to kill her.
And then Felicity from Earth-2 will come and be even more awesome or something, at which point I'll stop watching the show :p .