Arrow : Why is it okay to kill no-name sidecharacters?

Why is it okay to kill no-name sidecharacters?

Oliver constantly has the killing is bad attitude but Wild Dog uses guns, that kill people, he uses arrows that kill people, he shot down a *beep* HELICOPTER that crashed and killed people. Why is it okay to kill the no-name mercenaries and bad guys but not okay to kill main characters that did horrible things to a character on the show?

Re: Why is it okay to kill no-name sidecharacters?

Haha! Thank you man! Can someone answer this? I'd really like to know too. Wild Dog's body count is getting REALLY high and that helicopter pilot last episode is totally dead.

But he is killing again, this was a major plot point in the beigning of the season. But doesn't mean he wants everybody doing that. In this episode, he said to Dinah that maybe he was too far gone, but she wasn't.
And also, like Diggle said to him, he is killing again now, but not like when he was The Hood. He's killing as a last resource, not a first.

Big difference btw deliberative murder with a guy tied up and unarmed, versus shooting someone who is actively trying to kill you.

That said, yes...it's quite a hypocrisy to allow the killings of extras and yet killing the main villain is somehow corrupting the soul.

This is something that irks me in many show and movies. I think there was a TV trope for this but I can not think of it.

--
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.