Arrow : Could Dinah Drake Be A Love Interest For Detective Lance?

Could Dinah Drake Be A Love Interest For Detective Lance?

She's in her 30s.

And she is married to Larry Lance in the comics.

Quentin seems to be Arrow's version of Larry.

I don't think Oliver has ever had a relationship with Drake, just with the Laurel Lance character.

Re: Could Dinah Drake Be A Love Interest For Detective Lance?

God no!

I do think its possible she might be related to Laurel and Sara's mom (who's ALSO Dinah Drake). Making her and Laurel cousins...

That said, the whole Black Canary adaptation thing is a mess right now. So far we have-

Laurel Lance: Based off Dinah Laurel Lance - name; daughter of (a) Dinah Drake and [Quentin] Larry Lance; second woman to become Black Canary; involved in a relationship with Oliver Queen.

Sara Lance: Based off Dinah Laurel Lance - League of Assassins training and being a top-fighter; involved in a relationship with Oliver Queen.
Based off Dinah Drake Lance - first woman to become Black Canary; cop father

Black Siren: Based off Dinah Laurel Lance - name; daughter of (a) Dinah Drake and [Quentin] Larry Lance; involved in a relationship with Oliver Queen; metahuman Canary Cry.
Based off Dinah Drake Lance - Originates from Earth 2, and then moved to Earth 1.

Dinah Drake (aka Tina Bolland): Based off Dinah Laurel Lance - metahuman Canary Cry.
Based off Dinah Drake Lance - name; Involved in a relationship with a cop

Formerly sn939

I think their reasoning would be the comics are convoluted as well.

But this is a mess for live action IMO.

I doubt it.

Maybe Adrian Chase? Though the character doesn't seem even close to ready for a relationship right now.

I didn't see much between her and SA, but I don't think they were pushing that yet, if they ARE thinking of going there.