Arrow : so if someone Farted during the Accelerator Explosion

so if someone Farted during the Accelerator Explosion

he'd become a meta with super-farting powers?

Re: so if someone Farted during the Accelerator Explosion

Probably

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

Ewwww what if someone was vomiting or on the toilet and that time???? That's even worse!

LMAO... I knew the minute they were about to shoot her boyfriend in front of her that she was gonna scream and get hit by the dark matter while screaming.

Website 👩 https://lilgripes.com/

In fairness it is a clever way to explain why she has the Canary Cry.

I was thinking and laughing about it at the same time though. What kind of powers would you get if you were jerking off at the time of the Particle Accelerator explosion? Or taking a piss. Would you get Super Piss powers?

Spunk Man & Pisser Boy the dirtiest heroes in the game, and their nemesis The Seagull why that name? because he craps on everything...or maybe someone doing a dump would turn into the Golgothan from Dogma?

I'm sure many were running during the explosion but only one got the power to run fast and he was standing still.

Well when you add the lightning and chemicals from the lab he was standing near

Yes but he wasn't actively moving when the wave passed through the police station. The particle matter wave triggered the lightning that then struck down at Barry.

Zoom wasn't moving either when he got speed powers, he was sitting down getting electroshock therapy while the particle matter wave passed through the mental institution.

Yup, so based off those two instances it seems a form of electrical current aided to them both receiving speed as a type of power

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshmen_(comics)

Basically a group of people gain powers based in what they were all doing at the time.

Don't forget: It's just a story being told
Nothing is "overrated". Your opinion is just outnumbered

Not wrong but doesnt cover everything. farting, queefing and sharding (sharded is probably the more familiar word).

Saw an opportunity. Took it lol

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

The Particle Accelerator would magnify the funk..