Arrow : lol blows up a helicopter and then "don't kill him"

lol blows up a helicopter and then "don't kill him"

and his hockey mask buddy shoots people with his guns all the f*king time

that scene was a joke

Re: lol blows up a helicopter and then "don't kill him"

It happens all the time about everything.

I'm now wondering if the writers are aiming at parody : you know, trying to mock the comics and superhero-movies in a (not funny) kind of ironic way.

I have been trying hard to find excuses for their writing, but in vain.

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜
http://youtu.be/PJ8ZL0wX9lo

I'm now wondering if the writers are aiming at parody : you know, trying to mock the comics and superhero-movies in a (not funny) kind of ironic way.

I wish that was the case! However, I suspect that they are just inept writers....I long for the time when there actually was a bit of subtlety in the "Arrow" writing, and when the kill-no kill dilemma hadn't been rehashed so many times that it's lost it's meaning and impact.

when he said they can help her get him without anyone else dying I was like wth are you talking about. you and your team murder people all the time.

You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

Was going to post the same thing... it's so jarring. It feels like they don't know what they want to be, and end up being bipolar.

I lol'd

There's a difference in his mind between doing what you have to when bad guys are shooting you vs an unarmed guy standing there. But for the rest of us it's a pretty thin-ass line lol.