Arrow : Katie Cassidy got demoted on three different levels

Katie Cassidy got demoted on three different levels

* From love interest, which went to Felicity
* From Black Canary, which was originated by Sara and now appears to be going to Dinah Drake.
* From Laurel Lance, who was killed off. Now Cassidy is playing Laurel's evil twin.

Katie Cassidy went from being the lead female love interest on the show to the evil twin of one of the hero's dead friends.

Re: Katie Cassidy got demoted on three different levels

She got fired

Yeo. Such is the level of idiocy among Berlanti and Guggenheim.

Yeah I have a feeling there was some kind of clash behind the scenes between production and the actress. That character got minimized and then written off the show in a very awkward way.

Katie Cassidy might be a pain in the ass to work with. She was also written off Supernatural and her character recast with a different actress.

Do you think she cares? She has been doing other projects. I doubt she sits around lamenting over the what ifs of Arrow all day cursing the writing the way the whiners on the boards do. I think some of the people on the boards put their own feelings onto the actress expecting that she is home angrily waving her fist at EBR and the character of Felicity for ruining her life. Don't know her but I'm willing to bet she has a life that has absolutely nothing to do with arrow

Just a girl in the world