Arrow : How and when will Prometheus be revealed?

How and when will Prometheus be revealed?

I actually would prefer if we never find out who's behind the mask of Prometheus, but it's obvious we will at some point.

I'm thinking we'll find out like around episode 15-16, or even longer towards the end (around episode 19-20).

I actually don't think we'll find out by Prometheus revealing himself (like Zoom did in The Flash in season 2), or by a confrontation (Oliver vs Prometheus, where Prometheus eventually decides to reveal himself to Oliver).

Instead, since apparently Talia plays a huge factor in finding out the identity of Prometheus. She may not know his actual name, but what may she do is draw a sketch (or have someone do it) of what Prometheus looks like. From then on, they'll eventually find out the true identity of who he is.

Thoughts?

Re: How and when will Prometheus be revealed?

My guess is...around episode 15-16 at the earliest and episode 17-18 at the latest.

Unless they want to REALLY keep us guessing till episode 21-22.

The episode before the three week 'spring break' typically has always ended with some kind of twist.

Formerly sn939

Zoom was revealed during episode 15. For some reason, I think it'll be past that. Maybe around 16-18, or like 20-21 at the latest.

Bump.