Arrow : John Campea's Epic Rant Against DC Films, WB and the Affleck Situation.

John Campea's Epic Rant Against DC Films, WB and the Affleck Situation.

https://youtu.be/yssUOEfHGpw?t=96

LOL. Too good to pass up.

He's not wrong though, what a complete mess.

Re: John Campea's Epic Rant Against DC Films, WB and the Affleck Situati

What an idiot. The last time he did it he won an academy award for best picture? Wrong. He acted and directed Argo, he didn't write it. Doing everything isn't easy. The writing and acting is the important element in this story. The shortlist i have read of people Warner are possibly targeting for the film is quite solid. Affleck doesn't have much pull as a director, he doesn't draw in crowds of people. However, he certainly would have done an excellent car chase scene. Jon Schnepp seems like a rational guy. John Campea is a great example of a two-bit journalist.

Affleck has been demoralised by the treatment received by both Warner and the critics on "Live by Night". Let him have a break. I was possibly the most excited for Affleck's Batman movie on this board and i'm taking it fine. Its funny, most who want Affleck to direct are just those following hype. Do you know how many people i've talked to, who want him to direct, that haven't seen any of his directorial efforts?

This is heaven. Right here. We're in it now.

John Schnepp looks at everything through an unrealistic fanboy perspective.

That being said, even HE had a rant about the Batfleck situation:

https://youtu.be/WAaRe8RBFEQ?t=680

Do you know how many people i've talked to, who want him to direct, that haven't seen any of his directorial efforts?

Probably because Affleck is more well-known than Zack Snyder (only using him as an example). They could also be judging him from his acting efforts. Plus theres something called the internet where you can check what he's written, directed or acted in etc (all up he's done quite a lot)

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I see the word epic still hasn't reclaimed it's meaning yet.

The Emperor has no clothes.

Tbh Im getting sick of all the issues with Warner re DCEU. It smells like micro management. You hired those people for a reason...let them do their job

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz