Arrow : OT:OT

OT:OT

LOL what's up with all the OTs here? No one wants to talk about Arrow?
I say Arrow and I already want to punch someone preferably one of it's characters, anyone, I don't really care who, that just shows me how much I "love" the characters HAHAHA

Re: OT:OT

Some people here don't currently watch Arrow, however remain on the board because they enjoy potential discussions with others who occupy the board. Personally i have no interest in Arrow anymore. I'll talk about it and the recent episodes when i see an interesting thread, yet i won't go out of my way to find news and post it.

I visit many boards and often end up spending very little time there due to the nature of the posters. Example: boards of smaller films such as "Hell or High Water" and "Arrival" were great places of discussion before the films release. Comic-book movie boards are fine until six months prior to the movies release. TV show boards are usually fine, however none i find are as relaxed and as friendly as the Arrow board.

Sure one or two people on this board maintain an agenda that gets both annoying and repetitive, yet overall i love it.

Long story short (Everything i have written up to this point is most likely irrelevant); Many off topics get posted here due to the lack of interest in Arrow, yet also because of the strong community environment.

I actually have no idea what it is you're asking.

This is heaven. Right here. We're in it now.

Re: OT:OT

Many off topics get posted here due to the lack of interest in Arrow, yet also because of the strong community environment.

I actually have no idea what it is you're asking.

I do the same. And I was just trying to imply that I think that mostly people come here to talk to each other about how they are disappointed in Arrow or talk about anything other than Arrow because it's too painful to discuss. For me it's a sensitive topic so I rarely post anything positive about it.