Arrow : OT: The Arrowverse should potentially get ready for the DCEU collapse.

OT: The Arrowverse should potentially get ready for the DCEU collapse.

Because there are rumours coming in right now about Affleck may drop The Batman Role.

Here's the quote from Forbes' Mark Hughes:

"Unfortunately, among the things I heard about his departure as director, I heard a few specifics that — if true — lead me to worry there is at least a chance Affleck could also walk away from starring in the picture. I don’t feel those concerns are as likely to bear fruit, and I still expect Affleck will finish the screenplay as planned and then start prepping for the role by getting into “Batman shape” to ensure he’s physically and mentally prepared for the role. That said, I do believe there’s a chance now that Affleck could depart the project as an actor, winding up merely serving as cowriter and producer."

http://comicbook.com/2017/01/31/ben-affleck-quits-batman-not-staring-role/

Perhaps if this happens, Amell and Co could in theory replace the DCEU.

Re: OT: The Arrowverse should potentially get ready for the DCEU collaps

You already posted this on one board

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/board/nest/265608226?d=265608226#265608226

Stop posting the same post all over imdb it is against the rules

Amell and co wouldn't even generate 100 million if they made a movie.

Be lucky to get 80 million to be honest.

Not like the show pulls in big ratings, none of the actors are stars.

The thing is,the DCEU is still making money, even if it is termed pretty creatively-bankrupt.

So... will it die? NOt until the box office tanks. And even when it does die, I don't see them making movies with the Flarrowverse. Not while it's composing the majority of the CW's schedule.

That would never happen. WB is not going to invest millions in Amell, Gustin, and EBR.

Good job Oscars! Hopefully Asian and Hispanic nominees in 2018!

Exactly wishful thinking

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

If nothing else, I wouldn't mind seeing Michael Rowe back as Deadshot.

If the DCEU ends up tanking, I can see Warner dedicating a bit more cash to their TV properties since they have found success with them.

Edit: And a cash injection would help with their FX budget and we finally might see Gorilla Grodd as the main big bad on The Flash.

When the *beep* will you stop? Seriously...

This is heaven. Right here. We're in it now.

It's not unthinkable that WB would focus more on The Arrowverse. It's the only success they got right now.

If you look at the recent news of the DCEU, a lot of unthinkable things has happened, especially Ben Affleck leaving the director chair of Batman, and even perhaps the role,

His going to finish his *beep* contract. Him not directing, whilst a disappoint, means nothing. He's still writing the screenplay. What other unthinkable things have happened? They are in talks to cast Aquaman's mother and Black Manta for the Aquaman movie. Wait, that isn't bad is it? Not in the slightest. Accept that the Arrowverse is terrible and that they will never have Batman appear. Get the *beep* over it!

This is heaven. Right here. We're in it now.

LOL @ Andre Cedeno in the comment section.

What did he say? For some reason I cant access them, even though it says '16 comments'

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

You already asked this question on another board and I doubt the DCEU movies are going anywhere yet since they still have a lot of upcoming movies in development but even if they do the chances of the TV Universe taking over are extremely slim and the TV Universe has already destroyed a few superheroes with horrible adaptions. What we need is the actual DC WRITERS to take over and write the movies instead of Warner Bros handing them to novices that know very little (if anything) about the characters. A number of DC (and former DC) writers such as Peter David, Paul Dini, Gail Simone, Tim Seeley, Todd McFarlanee etc all have offered to write movies and had scripts for movies that were turned down by Warner Bros over the years and if Todd McFarlane's 'Spawn' movie is going to be the first comic book movie ever written by the creator of the character and if it is successful Warner Bros should really rethink who they hire for these movies.

Paul Dini's 'Arkham Asylum' and 'Arkham City' were far better than any of the DC and Marvel movies released to date.

Make Same Sex Marriages Legal In Australia 'cause we deserve to have the same rights as everybody else and shouldn't be controlled by backwards people with outdated views.

The Arrowverse will collapse before the DCEU does. While panned by critics the movies are very successful at the box office, while the Arrowverse keeps hemorrhaging ratings.

May the Force be with you.

Affleck leaving Batman would be bad, why?

"I have EXORCISED the demon"