Arrow : Aaaand I'm out again

Aaaand I'm out again

Came back to see what they did with Laurels return, thought perhaps some of the other aspects of the show would entice me to watch the rest of the season but nope.

Re: Aaaand I'm out again

I'll watch Arrow. Take Laurel out, I'll still watch. Have her return, I'll still watch. Take Artow out? Not a chance. Until then, I'll stay watching to see what they come up with

Take Artow out? Not a chance.

Who is Artow? I will have to rewatch some of the earlier seasons 'cause I must have missed him/her and didn't realise they were so popular people were willing to give up watching the show over them. 😂

Make Same Sex Marriages Legal In Australia 'cause we deserve to have the same rights as everybody else and shouldn't be controlled by backwards people with outdated views.

Artow = short for Arthur Sparrow : cousin of Jack, the well-known pirate.

Once or twice, we had a glimpse of him among the crowd, spying on Oliver Queen since the first season. He's the underrated hero of an underrated comic and wants a revenge on all major DC characters. He has an eye on Felicity and would like to have his hands all over her (but shhh don't tell anybody !) (That's why he had Fefe's boy-friend killed)

He can be suspected of being Prometheus.

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜
http://youtu.be/PJ8ZL0wX9lo

good bye OP we won't miss trolls who are fake fans

Ok. Bye.

This is heaven. Right here. We're in it now.

Ok bye ?

...thanks for letting us know, complete stranger?

Good for you, but don't be like one of the people who claims to be done with the show but still hangs around the boards complaining about a show you never watch because that is just sad. Also, whatever you do if you do come back don't claim its because of all the interesting people you can have conversations with and that is why you continue to post on the board of a show that you don't watch anymore because that is even more sad.

Just a girl in the world

Bye Felicia

Free case a whiskey with every 500 million purchase, to peace - Tony Stark

I get ya, it has got so dull. The team is terrible!!