Arrow : As much as I despise Gotham, I think Arrow would be a good fit on FOX

As much as I despise Gotham, I think Arrow would be a good fit on FOX

Look at 24, one of the best tv show ever made. If Arrow could be something like that, it would be on pair with Daredevil season 1. Perhaps better.

Re: As much as I despise Gotham, I think Arrow would be a good fit on FO

Well they would have to sack the entire writing staff and the show runners and EBR.
Otherwise it would be the same crap but with better production values.

Might be easier to cancel 'Arrow' and come back in a few years with a new Green Arrow show.

May the Force be with you.

I think Stephen and David Ramsey would have improved their acting a whole lot, if they were surrounded by a very good supporting cast.
For example: Luke Cage. The reason why Mike Colter gets to shine in that show is because of a strong cast around him.

stop flooding the boards with the same message

No 24 with the original cast not the garbage that will be coming out after the superbowl

It would have been quietly canceled by FOX in 2012 after 8 episodes. Probably aired in the wrong episode order. Almost Human can sing a song about it.

Probably aired in the wrong episode order.

I LOATHE it when networks do that.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

I think the concept of Arrow could draw much appeal to viewers. If the show focus on action and crime procedure theme, it could surpass even Gotham.

You're confusing the broadcaster with the production company.

If on Fox, the show would have wider reach and bring in more money, therefore have more budget, but it would also need to be competitive with shows with higher budgets.

Netflix shows tend to have a high budget, even compared to major broadcast ones.

All roads lead to truth if you're willing to travel honestly.