Arrow : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Oliver Meeting Talia in the Past Contradicts Season 2?

At some point, Oliver says that he did indeed hear whispers of the League of Assassins. But he never knew them, knew what they looked like, or who the al Ghul's were.

My best guess as to why we haven't heard of Talia is that Talia is actually Nyssa from the comics. The older black sheep who grew disillusioned with Ra's and the League so she left. Or she was exiled. Either way she's more like Comic Nyssa by default, and vice versa.

The Emperor has no clothes.

If Talia shows up in the present, it means that there's another Lazarus Pit out there somewhere which could also mean maybe she brought Tommy back from the dead to exact revenge on Oliver for having her dad killed. She could also have twisted his mind thinking Oliver was directly responsible for Laurel's death pushing Tommy even further into the cray cray territory. I really hope she's pulling the strings and Prometheus is Tommy who was trained by Talia, hence why Prometheus is so skilled.

How does it mean there is another pit? it's merely 5 years since she first met Oliver hardly like she'd need it to hold off on her aging, also doubt the Tommy part because it makes even less sense than Prometheus's current backstory of him looking for revenge and after 4 years of training he's Oliver's equal, you know despite Oliver having twice the experience and much better teachers than Talia, so Talia then reviving and training Tommy in what amounts to about a year is even more ludicrous.

5 years since she met Oliver, but it was sixty years since she met the Legends. I know she's Asian, but she'd look a little older.
She's basically comics Nyssa who left the League and kept her own pit.

Or she left the LOA 10 years ago but till then her father granted her access to the pit to keep her youthful, major assumption leading to another major assumption, Dahrk simply stole water from the pit but he's remained the same age for atleast 75 years, doesn't necessitate needing an actual pit even if we assume she left the LOA long ago.

Her leaving would have to be a serious wound for her to not have been mentioned. I don't think Nyssa would even know about her. So she's probably been gone for over 30 years.
Damien stole the water, which was a dumb plot point because they never explained it. There are dozens of pits in the comics and they could've easily said he synthesized the water, just like the Kobra cult did.
But given neither Ra's nor Nyssa mentioned Talia once during the whole heir debacle, it would suggest that she has been gone a long time, and that there isn't the slightest chance of reconciliation.

Yeah I agree with what your saying I'm just being a pain and pointing out due to the shows own mythology Talia doesn't promise there are additional Lazarus pits, I like the idea that Nyssa may not know of Talia, maybe Ra's only fathered Nyssa as a replacement to Talia after she "betrayed" him or something.

But this show we have to recall introduced Ra's had him state he had not been challenged in over 60 years kind of telling us Lazarus Pits exist in this universe, had Oliver get stabbed through the chest and kicked off a mountain and was healed by penicillin tea, so no matter the logical choice these plebs may not go that way.

She's Asian? I'm in!

Good job Oscars! Hopefully Asian and Hispanic nominees in 2018!

"If half the stories I've heated about Ra's al Ghoul are true, we are all dead"

Exactly.

I've always wondered where Oliver heard about Ra's al Ghul...now we'll know.

Formerly sn939

It make so much sense for Talia to talk about league. Who else better than daughter of Ra's al Ghul to talk about them.

I just hope they dont screw her up or any continuity. Myself Im excited to see more of her.

Also it would be cool if Talia had another Lazarus Pit, like an above poster mentioned

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Not if he doesn't know her history... Maybe he just knows her as just Talia, a skilled woman who trained him...