Arrow : Predict Season 5 outcome: Improvement or disappointment

Predict Season 5 outcome: Improvement or disappointment

Thoughts? Especially after last episode.

Re: Predict Season 5 outcome: Improvement or disappointment

Neither. Precisely what was expected.

Definitely not good, however.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Same old shît.

I like that it's kinda like old Arrow again but in saying that, the show is meant to evolve not regress. It's like Eas said one time, the writers are creatively bankrupt.

Now it seems like Felicity is getting more attention again.

Too many people on the team. One team member is super OP ie. Ragman (a cool character though)

Black Canary may be a problem again...

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

But you do think this season will end with a huge disappointment more than S3 and 4?

Hard to say but it cant be worse than s4, surely not. What do you think of s5?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Everything has been a huge improvement so far, except last episode. It was neither bad or good. Mediocre if you ask me.

Disappointment. Most recent ep didn't sway me much either way, though good Lord do we not need ANOTHER team member. Having said that I would add 1. It's the easier, safer bet. 2. I of course hope I'm wrong.

But looking back on the past couple of years I think we overestimate how bad the first halves of seasons were. 4 was worse than 3, but neither was catastrophic. It was the second half of both seasons where it just fell apart, though again s4 takes the cake.

I still think the first half of this year was the best since season 2, but I've warned friends who are optimistic to be cautiously so. The follow-through of this season has always been what will determine for me just how great a comeback this is. And at this point they deserve no benefit of the doubt as to how that will go.