Arrow : Possible they kill off new BC for Black Siren redemption?

Possible they kill off new BC for Black Siren redemption?

And have Black Siren/Katie back as a regular in the 6th season.

Re: Possible they kill off new BC for Black Siren redemption?

I think it's best to stop hoping for anything of that nature anymore. The only reason why they kept the door slightly open for Siren to return is to keep KC fans hooked. If I was a KC/LL/BS fan, my main hope right now is that she never appears on Arrow again. Every appearance of hers after Laurel died has been an insult to her fans.

^ I agree but it would make for a great storyline. Plus why keep Black Siren around. If I was Katie I'd say bye and start looking for another show, she's had lead roles in quite a few TV shows, so I don't think it would be hard for her find another job.

For the love of God please stop ignoring facts there is no redemption there was nothing to save she was evil be For she became black siren there is no good in her

If I were Katie Cassidy, I would leave the CW for a while. She is a good enough actress to find other jobs. Perhaps she should join Berlanti's Black Lightning?

I really do think this Tina is just a character that's going to get killed off. They're trying to throw us off. Next episode seems like it will be a filler episode. Earth 1s partical accelerator gave Tina the canary cry rather than laurel. That's all it is, she won't be in the team long, and she will get killed. Katie will be on all three shows, I doubt she will be bad , she will officially be the BC I'm sure

Well I hope lol

Oh please no!
How many bad ass women has to die for Laurel?! It is getting ridiculous.
My bet is that people still won't like Laurel's redemption story anyway.
And we are all left with Olicity till the end.

Why would they kill off a cheap new guest star for an actress who will most likely demand more cash?

There is no redemption for Laurel in any universe.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

I almost hope they do it just so we can point to the hypocrisy of the LL fans who cried crocodile tears about 'fridging' when Laurel died.