Arrow : Is there a way to bring Laurel back

Is there a way to bring Laurel back

She is actually my favorite character and I like her a lot more with Oliver then the zero chemistry with felicity.how do u think they could bring her back

Re: Is there a way to bring Laurel back

Bringing Laurel back means they made a mistake and they will never admit it. So it won't happen. The only thing they might do to kind of compromise is redeem Black Siren, after all there is a reason why Oliver wants to keep her close and he did say that he will bring the good out of her...so who knows

I don't think they'll ever bring her back. The only think you can do is read the comics (they are way better than the show), but you never know. Even if they bring her back, they don't respect her.

These writers make crap up all the time, so yeah they definitely could bring her back from a writing point of view. Whether they will is more likely no. And no one knows why they won't.

The most obvious way is pretty much what Black Siren suggested happened. Laurel's sister has a freaking time machine. Either she could just change the past and poof, things are different and Laurel is alive (but nobody would remember this was different, so they probably wouldn't go that route), sort of like what happened with John's kid. Alternatively, Sara could grab her from the past and deposit her in the present, so as to not mess up the past few months' timeline.

They won't, however, because for whatever reason, storyline or actress, they have decided they don't want Laurel on the show.

Actually a more obvious one which negates the time rewriting thing would be Sara uses the Spear of Destiny to rewrite reality to bring Laurel back from the grave, but also it keeps the timeline in tact, I would dig it if they did this but as a cliffhanger for S2, have Sara grab the spear to stop RF or whoever, and she doesn't mean to do anything but at the end of the episode Laurel is alive on the Waverider to everyone's surprise, so it's not a conscious choice Sara makes but a subconscious one she couldn't control.

Ooh, I like this theory.

The problem with this is the same as the problem of using Flashpoint.

They are not going to use ANOTHER SHOW to completely rewrite the reality of THIS show.

Especially since they've spent - what, half the season? - demonstrating that the 'legacy' of the Black Canary and of the other heroes is bigger than one person.

So.. no, they aren't going to use the Spear of Destiny to make it so Laurel never died.

Laurel won't be coming back and its right choice. People seriously need to get over it and move on.

No, killing her was the best decision they ever made.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

Of course there are ways to bring her back.

They just don't want to. And based on the ratings for last week... they don't need to.