Arrow : Is Adrian Chase The Vigilante?

Is Adrian Chase The Vigilante?

If he is, he's more a anti-hero right?

Re: Is Adrian Chase The Vigilante?

He's Batman.

For now the Vigilante is more like Punisher than Batman. He's permanently taking down bad guys. This is how Vigilante was when Adrian Chase first came on to the scene. We'll see if his dealings with Ollie softens him up a bit/changes his ways.

Yes

I hope not.

I am tired of the message <<The only way to be a hero is to be a vigilante [outlaw]>> all the DC shows promote.

I miss the good old days when Diggle,Lance and Laurel were heroes without wearing lame masks.

Yep, those were the good ol days.

Strictly speaking Laurel was never a hero.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

Yes she was. Like her father she assisted in putting the bad guys in jail. She served justice.

Yes. it's easier to follow if there's a clear definition on serving justice - an actual job - and being a vigilante (ie. if it happened in the real world they would be in jail or a mental institution).

一瞬千撃

One of the main reasons Lance was one of my favorite characters in season 1 was the very fact that while everyone was so quick to admire and accept Green Arrow he was the only one that realised that he is breaking the law. Lance was such an awesome character in the past. Seasons 3-5 wrecked him.

Sorry but I just hate it when people demand that the show accord with real-world rules. I fell in love with the comic book ages ago and I'm not asking it to become reality.

You might as well say, "Lucy would have got fired for stuffing all them bonbons in her shirt long before the conveyor belt got that far ahead of her." It's true, but who cares?

"Maxwell Smart could never keep his job in the real world."

"Maverick would have got blown away before the fifth episode."

"Star Trek, 'nuff said."

"Friends would never have stayed friends."

"Carroll O'Connor was a rabid liberal in real life, not a rabid conservative."

"The Big Bag Theory is the worst "comedy" since Reba."

And yet everyone watched all these shows, knowing they had nothing to do with reality.

~~~~~
Because supporting your thesis is tough, but throwing adjectives is easy.

Slow down Mr Deadpool!

I never said that i want the show to be fully realistic.

I simply believe that there needs to be a balance between realism and fantasy.

And right now there is no such balance. Out of all the examples i will talk about Star Trek [recently finished the original series]. Star Trek had fantasy but it was also realistic.

I would be shocked if he wasn't.

Considering this show's trend of making up characters and have them put on a costume that belongs to a comic canon character, I wouldn't even be surprised if it turns out to be someone else.

Don't Jûdgê a Boôk by Its Movîe

Adrian Chase is one of Vigilante's alter egos so yeah.

I'm pretty sure he's the Vigilante.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.