Arrow : OT-A must watch Trump video. Shows how truly biased the media were...

OT-A must watch Trump video. Shows how truly biased the media were...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
you really only need to watch 10min of this to get the gist of it. I mean WOW..the constant spinning of information...

Just watched it. Thanks for this, you know who you are.

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Re: OT-A must watch Trump video. Shows how truly biased the media were..

WOW thanx for sharing!

Can someone please show this video to all the dumb s h i t s (including celebrities) who continuously cry about speculations. By the way celebrities are upset that the media bugs them and writes crap about them but they choose to believe the media now?! Bunch of hypocrites! After what happened on golden globes, no way I'm watching the oscars, I can already hear them whining during their speech!
"I would like to thank bla bla bla for giving me this part...and I would also like to say that we have to stay united! We can't let a man tell us what to do and that this is not our home! We need to respect each other and stay united against this deceit, we are not stupid!" YEAH OK! You're just making yourselves look like idiots, in a couple of years they will be kissing his ass, have no doubt.

I hope Denzel wins. He's down to earth and is more likely to complain about the media in general, than another parroting propaganda campaign against Trump.

They all strive to deviate from the norm, but collectively swarm to be all the same.

What spinning?

Has he not declared bankruptcy multiple times?

Did he not base his 'entry' into politics on the birther scandal, trying to de-legitimize Obama for YEARS. And is he not, now, complaining that people aren't giving him HIS due because he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes?

Did he not make a speech at the CIA in front of the MEMORIAL WALL about his RATINGS? (Tip: he DID.)
Did he not ALREADY back down and admit that he's going to have to take taxpayer funds to pay for his damn wall? (Tip: HE DID)
Did he not go on ABC and give what has to be one of the most unhinged interviews I have ever seen?
Did he not, in that interview, lie about what the Pew report about voter registration said (tip, he DID)
Did he not Say that the murder rate is up in Philadelphia (pro tip: it's NOT)
Did he not Say that there were two murders during Obama's farewell address (Pro TIP: There WEREN'T)

Face it: you elected a narcissistic, hypocritical sociopath with no attention span to the presidency. One who, incidentally, is still using an UNSECURED Android phone and watching hours of MORNING JOE, of all things. One who, when inconvenient fact doesn't fit his narrative, ignores it or insists that people are lying to him. This giant, pathological nutcase was pissed Saturday because the Women's Marches cut into his buzz, and had a larger attendance than he did, and he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, so he has now decided that there's large scale voter fraud because he CANNOT BEAR that he didn't win by as much as he thought he should. Now he's decided that EVERYONE - the media, the National Park Service, HIS OWN EYES(!) are lying to him, because he cannot grasp that ratings aren't what matters here.

Re 'three million votes' of voter fraud: the Bush administration spent millions trying to prove this kind of voter fraud, and they came up with NOTHING. And the only confirmed cases of voter fraud that came out of the 2016 presidential election so far were... wait for it... TRUMP VOTERS, who VOTED TWICE because they're morons.

Look at this - THIS is what you voted for:

DAVID MUIR: Mr. President, I just have one more question on this. And it's -- it's bigger picture. You took some heat after your visit to the CIA in front of that hallowed wall, 117 stars -- of those lost at the CIA. You talked about other things. But you also talked about crowd size at the inauguration, about the size of your rallies, about covers on Time magazine. And I just wanna ask you when does all of that matter just a little less? When do you let it roll off your back now that you're the president?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: OK, so I'm glad you asked. So, I went to the CIA, my first step. I have great respect for the people in intelligence and CIA. I'm -- I don't have a lot of respect for, in particular one of the leaders. But that's okay. But I have a lot of respect for the people in the CIA.

That speech was a home run. That speech, if you look at Fox, OK, I'll mention you -- we see what Fox said. They said it was one of the great speeches. They showed the people applauding and screaming and -- and they were all CIA. There was -- somebody was asking Sean -- "Well, were they Trump people that were put--" we don't have Trump people. They were CIA people.

That location was given to me. Mike Pence went up before me, paid great homage to the wall. I then went up, paid great homage to the wall. I then spoke to the crowd. I got a standing ovation. In fact, they said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl and they said it was equal. I got a standing ovation. It lasted for a long period of time. What you do is take -- take out your tape -- you probably ran it live. I know when I do good speeches. I know when I do bad speeches. That speech was a total home run. They loved it. I could've ...

DAVID MUIR: You would give the same speech if you went back ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Absolutely.

DAVID MUIR: ... in front of that wall?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: People loved it. They loved it. They gave me a standing ovation for a long period of time. They never even sat down, most of them, during the speech. There was love in the room. You and other networks covered it very inaccurately. I hate to say this to you and you probably won't put it on but turn on Fox and see how it was covered. And see how people respond to that speech.

That speech was a good speech. And you and a couple of other networks tried to downplay that speech. And it was very, very unfortunate that you did. The people of the CIA loved the speech. If I was going to take a vote in that room, there were, like, 300, 350 people, over 1,000 wanted to be there but they couldn't. They were all CIA people. I would say I would've gotten 350 to nothing in that room. That's what the vote would've been. That speech was a big hit, a big success -- success. And then I came back and I watched you on television and a couple of others.

SO many crazy things here, but get this:
- People CAN'T sit down until the President tells them they can. It's protocol. Does he not know that, or does he not care?
- he put his own people in the front rows (just like the staffers who applauded at his first 'news conference'.
- There were approximately 400 people in the room, because they wanted to be there, it was their day off. No one who wnated a ticket didn't get one.

Setting aside the crazy... here's the harsh truth.

This man HAS to stop litigating the election. He HAS to stop expecting people to just sit down and agree with him because 'he won'. This isn't The Apprentice; this is not a ratings sweep period. He's the President, and not the CEO anymore. Governing isn't like running a company; the bottom line isn't profit and loss. It's not 'shareholder value' at the expense of the worker. Government is responsible for the public good, and it's not going to turn a profit. Clean air, clean water, functioning infrastructure, public education... this stuff is NOT PROFITABLE, but it sure as hell makes our lives better and allows commerce to proceed and business to flourish.

But most importantly, the American people are NOT his employees. We are not just going to do what he tells us, because we don't work for him: HE WORKS FOR US. He needs to get US to agree with him, to see his POV, and to make us believe his policies work for us. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. The sick truth is it doesn't matter how much he won by. What matters is what happens next.

Oh, by the way, here's two speeches:

Trump's address to the CIA: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cia-speech-transcript/

I can't decide which is my favorite part: "I'm like, a smart person." Or the part where he rants about his audience, or where he lies about feuding with the intelligence community (er, Donald, the tweets are still in your timeline).

Obam's 2009 address to the CIA: https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/president-obama-at-cia.html
Now admittedly, Obama didn't go to the CIA for a much longer time, but at least when he showed up he was coherent and respectful and not obsessed with himself.

Did you not watch the video? It's all in there. Eg. He was talking about criminal Mexicans and then it turns into ALL MEXICANS and much more. Or the Martin Luther King Jr Bust removal which DIDN'T happen.

If Obama was smart, he woulda just presented the evidence and coulda stopped the issue right in its tracks.

Yeah with the wall, he's going to get a reimbursement from Mexico.

Sure sometimes Trump likes to exaggerate and make a big deal about himself but in the grand scheme of things, this is very trivial compared to what he can potentially do for the country. Hasnt he already showed positive first steps ie saving a thousand jobs re Carrier or separating himself legally from his own company (which he doesnt even need to do)?

A LOT of what you said is just whinging about trivial things and the quote takes the cake. It's quite laughable and shows bitterness.

Out of curiosity what do you think of Hillary?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

1. Carrier wasn't 1000 jobs. It was less than that. And I grant it was great for those jobholders but given the tax breaks he had to give up, I'm not sure it was good policy. It struck me as a different flavor of the stadium deals that end up costing municipalities millions with
Little concrete benefit to th citizenry. I also don't understand how this was better than, say, the auto bailout, which saved 800,000 jobs, an American industry, and the loans involved have already been paid back.

2. Obama's people did tell the truth about the bust. the alt-tight didn't care. These are the same nutcases who think the curtains in the Oval Office- which predate the Obama's and are still there- were Muslim prayer curtains. You can't fight that kind of crazy.

3. He's not going to get a reimbursement from Mexico. They have no incentive to do it. And by th way every plan he's floated so far is actually a tax on american comsumers. import tariffs are effectively consumption taxes, which by the way disproportionately hurt lowers and middle income Americans because they spend greater parts of their income on stuff that is subject to tariff.

4. He hasn't actually separated himself from his companies. He can't- most of his companies are based on his "brand". You should also look at things like how much he charged his campaign in rent, how much he's charging the secret service for space In Trump Tower. You may also want to take a look at the Emoluments clause, because that's an ethical shyte show amd proves that yes, he does in fact have to separate himself from his companies. What happens when the overall country could benefit from a policy that will adversely affect his profits? Do you trust his judgment?

5. There is nothing trivial about that speech or that interview amd his reaction to the Inauguration crowds. Presidents have to be able to accept criticism; they have to be able to accept fact, even if it isn't flattering or what they what to hear. The fact that he called the head of the NPS and tried to get him to change objective truth - and shut down communication that affect Public safety (the NPS Twitter feeds update the public on things like weather and road conditions in the parks) bcause it wasn't personally pleasing to him - is effing terrifying. When his ego is more important than the country's ' business... You should worry, too.

What did I think of Hillary? I voted for her. I think she was a flawed candidate and was held to a far higher ethical standard than her opponent by the media amd the voters. I think she would have picked a far more competent Cabinet. Trumps picks for AG, Education, Health and Human Services, and Environmemt in particular are troubling. That's not to say I would have loved everything she did or agreed with very policy she proposed or enacted. but then, I also dipont think she would have spent the week after her inauguration having temper tantrums about the reporting on her inauguration crowds or deciding to investigate non-existent voter fraud because she wasn't happy with the size of her win.

Thank you

--==--==--
"This is my world" -- Superman

Oh sorry, forgot to respond to the bankruptcy point. Yeah it happened but obviously like many people, you didnt look at it with a magnifying glass. Every time he retained controlling interest and kept 50% of the company. That's not truly going 'bankrupt'. What he did was better than just quitting, closing up shop and firing everyone. Even then he saved jobs.

Elon Musk at one point was near bankruptcy, the very early days of Tesla and he's pretty much now on top with his companies. Legal/business bankruptcy and bankruptcy are 2 very different things

@lurknomore, we may not agree on Laurel and Felicity, but when it comes to Trump I'm with you all the way! Thanks for being a voice of reason and presenting the actual facts in this discussion, unlike some posters here who seem to have embraced the "alternative facts" smoke screens disseminated by Trump and his administration.

lurknomore, thank you for being the voice of reason here. Donald Trump is fvcking crazy and is putting the entire world on edge. Even Mikhail Gorbachev is warning that the world is preparing for war. His executive orders have been an assault on science and free speech within government agencies, and his sudden immigration ban has been causing chaos at airports, causing refugees and valid visa holders (even those with green cards!!) to be denied entry and turn back, where they could be killed (especially if from Syria or Iraq). This is a very dark time for the US.

--==--==--

That immigration ban is sickening. The whole thing is indefensible. I hesitate to use the phrase "worst part" about any individual aspect but certainly the raging hypocrisy of not including Saudi Arabia,Egypt and the United Arab Emirates - countries where the actual terrorists in this country actually did come from- is hideous. And I can't help but point out that Trump has business dealings in all the countries he excluded from the ban. Please, tell me again how his business ties don't matter.

Oh, and did you notice that he signed this cowardly and evil Thing on Holocaust Rememberance Day? And that his "proclamation" about the Holocaust didn't mention Jews?

Well said. But sometimes you gotta give people what they want

I didn't vote for Trump and would not only because his own rhetoric. But I do wish him success. If he doesn't straighten up the Republicans and Democrats will find a way to kick him to the curb. I personally think that's gonna happen.

This is a must watch video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2s9AV910NY

Are you an SJW ? If so, please kill yourself immediately! Thanks

Nothing is going to change their mind. They've been conditioned to follow and believe.
People choose to believe a lie because it's how they're supposed to be.
Bernie Sanders supporters will openly believe and use the media that they know for a fact, was biased and worked against Sanders, as long as it's anti-Trump. Common sense would dictate that you avoid those twats like CNN like the plague. But no.
You can't wake up someone who thinks they're awake and everyone else is the one who's got their eyes closed. If they say "woke af" they're the biggest zombie out there. It's like the individuality becoming the standard. It's no longer individuality because it's how the crowd is. And everyone just eats the crap and passes it into the next link of the human centipede.
For the first time in nobody knows, the President isn't a puppet of the puppet masters bent on playing chess with the world. And the hypocrites will come out in droves to pretend like their political deities weren't warmongering monsters who did way more to the Muslim world than hurt their feelings.
Without the media firmly on their knees and under the desk, the Obama/Clinton regime would've been exposed for what it was. Blue Bushes.
Fox was the least biased network this election season and if that isn't enough of a wakeup call, nothing will be.

They all strive to deviate from the norm, but collectively swarm to be all the same.

Nothing is going to change their mind. They've been conditioned to follow and believe. People choose to believe a lie because it's how they're supposed to be.

You can't wake up someone who thinks they're awake and everyone else is the one who's got their eyes closed. If they say "woke af" they're the biggest zombie out there. It's like the individuality becoming the standard. It's no longer individuality because it's how the crowd is. And everyone just eats the crap and passes it into the next link of the human centipede.

Youre absolutely correct, just wanted to set the record straight. Hopefully in time people will change their mind aided by Trump doing the things he said he would. This will be my last Trump thread too.

He hasn't been impeached yet? Yikes!

The GOP-led Congress don't have the balls or the will to do it.

--==--==--

Out of curiosity what do you think of Theresa May and Brexit?

I don't follow anything Trump related, however this did show up in my news feed this morning: http://www.mediaite.com/online/hear-me-out-dylan-ratigan-compares-trump-to-ben-afflecks-character-in-good-will-hunting/ How dumb can these two-bit journalisits be?

We live by night and dance fast so grass can't grow under our feet. That's our creed.

...im embarrassed for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zp57zQuZM
"IT'S NOT A MUSLIM BAN! IT'S WORKING OUT VERY NICELY!" Donald Trump Signs 3 MORE Executive Orders

Thoughts?

What madness is this? A politician that actually does part of what they promised?

...What's the catch?

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

I know right? Theres also this.

President Donald Trump Signs Latest Executive Order On Regulatory Reform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7JuPzPUEt0