Arrow : Batman has to exist by now right?

Batman has to exist by now right?

Sure batman / wayne was never hinted or mentioned on Earth 1 but the introduction of Talia has to put Batman here right? Even Supergirl's earth has a Batman and heavily hinted on.

Re: Batman has to exist by now right?

Bruce Wayne exists who knows about Batman

Both Batman and Wayne have been hinted at or mentioned on Earth 1.

Prometheus is Batman

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I think it is obvious at this point Batman does exist in the Arrowverse and the writers have said the Bat Family are not off the table and could appear in one of the shows but I doubt you will ever see Batman in it.

Batgirl or Nightwing are far more likely.

Make Same Sex Marriages Legal In Australia 'cause we deserve to have the same rights as everybody else and shouldn't be controlled by backwards people with outdated views.

Batman definitely exists on Earth 38 (Supergirl's world).

As far as Earth 1 goes, there's been the occasional easter egg but nothing concrete.

One of the prevalent theories is that Batman WILL exist in the future in this verse and that Bruce Wayne is either a kid right now watching Green Arrow and Flash on the news, is busy training abroad or hasn't even been born.

I have another theory (one which I've also heard elsewhere online) based on Talia's appearance in LoT as a kid in 1960 - that Batman was active in the 1970's and 80's (maybe even into the 90's) and is currently either dead or retired.

The way I see it, Bruce Wayne was born some time in the 1950's. He started out as Batman in the mid-1970's and in the late 70's/early 80's had his encounters with Ra's al Ghul and Talia.

I've long had this idea for a fanfic (which I might get around to writing someday) that a 10 year old Oliver Queen visits Gotham City in 1995, almost gets mugged by a thug and is saved by Batman.

Formerly sn939

Old Batman like you said makes sense considering the events of the shows. Still though, I don't know why WB mess with his age. He is supposed to be around the same age as Superman but in the movies he's an old man.

The two fan theories, based on Rip Hunter's line about, "Seeing Men of Steel die and Dark Knights fall" is that Batman either was or is an active vigilante but he's considered to be an urban legend/boogeyman that criminals in Gotham speak of.

Or, like the other poster said, Bruce Wayne is still a child or hasn't been born yet.

The man of steel dying reference could be a trick the writers did since citizen steel is on the legends team now he is a " man of steel" and he has already almost died. and we hear him say "dark knights fall" but he could have said "dark nights fall" just meaning ominous times.

Also A.R.G.U.S. had a woman who was obviously Harley Quinn locked up in the cells with Deadshot when they break him out in the first suicide squad episode so if she exists so does Batman. And the Oracle name being taken when trying to decide what to call felicity is a giant clue. I think this Batman exists like he exists super covertly like a urban legend like in some of the comics for instance in the Justice League War animated movie as well when they all team up for the first time Green Lantern can't believe Batman is real there are only legends of the Gotham bat. I think that is how he operates in the arrow universe....like Oliver but better like Bruce....he isn't going around taking his mask off for everyone.

Plus the future newspaper from the flash says * Queen consolidated and Wayne tech merger*

Even if he exist, they will never have a tv version of Wayne or Batman. The character is their only guarantee money maker.

He sure as hell DOES exist by now in this universe, lol.

Nolan, I love you forever!

This is an elseworld where there is no Batman. Bruce Wayne exists though as seen in the future newspaper in the first episode of the Flash. Maybe Bruce's parents never died.

A Cosmic Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrStxwFA1MI

i can see them getting away with not bringing up batman because he is so secretive and mysterious and no one knows what is going on. they wouldn't be able to find stories of him because of his mysterious ways. the police in gotham would keep it a secret as well. it would just be rumors from random citizens saying they say this dark figure take out these guys or whatever. not enough for team arrow or the others to follow up on it.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

i can see them getting away with not bringing up batman because he is so secretive and mysterious and no one knows what is going on. they wouldn't be able to find stories of him because of his mysterious ways. the police in gotham would keep it a secret as well. it would just be rumors from random citizens saying they say this dark figure take out these guys or whatever. not enough for team arrow or the others to follow up on it.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~