Arrow : Talia

Talia

At least we got to see Talia at the end of this episode. Figure this is where Ollie will learn about the League of Assassins.
Hoping Talia shows up in the present. I'd like to know how she's going to address Ollie. Last time Nyssa was in town, she called Ollie her husband. Will she call Ollie her brother-in-law?

Re: Talia

I think Talia cut her ties with the LoA a long time ago and she is probably more in the flashbacks than present day

A reasonable assumption. Is someone though allowed to cut ties with the League???

Last time Sara tried to do it she was being chased by them.

Was Talia also being chased by the League? Also did she die in the past?

All we know about Talia is that she moves from place to place a lot and she is her own character and she is not like nyssa

Which is not much to go on about her motives and goals. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Yeah

Don't forget what Nyssa did with the League. She disbanded it after Ollie cut off Malcolm's hand/put her in charge of the League. All those assassins are free agents.
Talia may have assassins of her own, or started her own League. Curious to see what she's going to do.

I can't wait to see Talia and Nyssa confront each other.

I always had a thing for the chick who plays Talia. She was smoking hot in Jason X.

Do we know if she's going to appear in the present?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Maybe just hope its not with a 5 year old kid

That was one of the best parts. I also like the scene where Chase gets Diggle to punch him so he can stay in Star City - Brilliant.

This

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Anyone think Talia is Prometheus for whatever reason that has yet to be shown? I wouldn't mind that twist. I just think it's super lame for Prometheus to be some evil guy's son, whom Oliver has never met, seeking vengeance.

Website 👩 https://lilgripes.com/

Promithious is about Oliver's night Talia is like Thea's height

Is she? I haven't seen any shots of her except for the closeup in the last episode. Obviously, most women can't be Stephen Amell's height, but if she's, say, 5'11" then in the mask and hood and all the gear, she can add up to Green Arrow's build.

Website 👩 https://lilgripes.com/

Lexa Doig is like 5'6" I've seen her in other movies she looks tiny her suit doesn't engulf her like Wills in the speedy suit
There is always tv tricks like Emily often stands on platforms to make her look taller

Note how Talia was wearing a hood using bow and arrow. This is year 5 of flashbacks of his flashbacks. Which likely means she'll likely be the one to get Ollie into his Hood outfit. The one he was wearing in the pilot episode.
Which may or may not be a good omen for Talia.

Hopefully Talia turns up with her own New League of Assassins like she had in the comic books and animated movies and TV shows and she mixes the potion with the Lazarus Pit to make them into flying demons. It is about time we get some scary creatures on this show apart from Donna. 😱

Make Same Sex Marriages Legal In Australia 'cause we deserve to have the same rights as everybody else and shouldn't be controlled by backwards people with outdated views.

Do we know if she's going to appear in the present?

Every other character from his past has magically appeared chronologically in the same order he met them so I wouldn't expect anything else.

They've made it even worse this year by having every episode have some little lesson learned matching up with his current situation.

Yeah. I seriously doubt she is only going to appear in the Flashbacks this season and I think Dolph Lundgren might turn up in the future at some point too if he is not already there as Prometheus or the person Prometheus is working for since there is always somebody bigger behind these characters. 😂

Make Same Sex Marriages Legal In Australia 'cause we deserve to have the same rights as everybody else and shouldn't be controlled by backwards people with outdated views.