Arrow : Arrowverse Fans Hate Conflict Don't They!!!

Arrowverse Fans Hate Conflict Don't They!!!

Arrow: OMG whats wrong with Wild Dog why doesn't he listen and act like the rest of perfect new team who needs this contrast dynamic. Lets have all the characters be the same.

Flash: OMG why does Barry keep messing with the timeline when will he learn, and stop playing God. And why is Cisco acting like a normal human-being by grieving for his dead brother instead of regurgitating pop-culture references.

Legends of tomorrow: God will they ever do anything right, all they do and create time ripples and change events and get beat by the bad guy each episode thats not the finale.

Lets just have these shows one-upping the bad guy each episode, yeah cause that will give the villain a badass credibility. and have each of the characters getting along with each other that will not get boring after awhile.

Re: Arrowverse Fans Hate Conflict Don't They!!!

Or they could create conflict without making their characters retarded.
It's their blatant ignoring of their own time travel rules, their own ignoring of their character history and development, and continuity.
A child could see that.

They all strive to deviate from the norm, but collectively swarm to be all the same.

Well said, Rightful, that is exactly my problem with how they do things with these shows. It's not the "conflicts" but the stupidity they constantly try to get away with.

Examples of these grievances would be welcomed.

You made the same post in the Flash board and i provided examples.

I think they just like to troll.

"I have EXORCISED the demon"

Conflict is great but it can be dumb stuff.

Let's look at your list. If Wild dog just messed up once and learned from it it would be ok. But he keeps doing the same type of mess without growing or learning.

Berry knowns how dangerous messing with the past is, is older self even told him not to do it. Most times when it does *beep* really hits the fan. And he keeps doing it.

Hawkgirl let Savage go, so her ex will remember her. I have seen few things that bad, on TV.

--
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

All fans of everything seem to hate everything. Fans and haters are interchangeable these days.