Arrow : OT: Avengers: Infinity War starts production

OT: Avengers: Infinity War starts production

Today is the official day.

Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok are all in post production while Black Panther and Infinity War are shooting.

Ant-Man and the Wasp will start production soon.

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
IRoadA

Re: OT: Avengers: Infinity War starts production

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

👆

~~~~~
Because supporting your thesis is tough, but throwing adjectives is easy.

Sometimes on IMDB i only see blank messages. What is it you posted? I'm curious as to whether my computer cannot display an emoji of sorts...

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

Big Blue bouncing Emojis

IRoadA

I just checked and i can't use the "IMDB" emojis. 😨 Does anyone know how to fix that?

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

What he said. Also is this problem on your PC or mobile phone?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Its on my laptop.

We live by night and dance fast so grass can't grow under our feet. That's our creed.

First clear every cookie and cache you have.

Sign out of IMDB then sign back in.

If that doesn't work delete your browser and download it again.

If that doesn't work then you're using an old computer or you have bad luck when it comes to emojis 😔

IRoadA

Any of the suggestions from Mystic work?

Nope. Just tried them, your email reminded me. Oh well. Guess it don't need emoticons.

We live by night and dance fast so grass can't grow under our feet. That's our creed.

To be honest only exited for Ant-man and Thor. Kind of tired of Avengers and Spiderman movies...and don't really care about Black panther. I think of all recent Marvel movies, this one will have the lowest box office numbers.

Good for them. Although the only MCU film I care about and will be seeing in the theater is Black Panther. Oddly enough, Infinity War is the one I am least interested in.

I know they're gonna butcher Thanos the way they've done all their other villains.

And surprise, surprise. There hasn't hardly been any word about the Captain Marvel movie and Wonder Woman, Gotham City Sirens and Painkiller Jane are being talked about everywhere.

They say I'm gifted, uh huh
Well I'm a certified prodigy
I'm gonna own you, uh huh
I'm gonna bring you to your knees

I always tell you how smart you are
It's cause my brain is really supersized
You're an academic superstar
Just look at me

I'm a leader, I'm a winner, and I'm cleaner
'Cause I'm awesome
I don't need you 'cause I'm neato and I beat you
'Cause I'm awesome

Marvel announce the director of one of their films usually 12- 15 months in advance before the film comes out, then the first logo, premise + cast list appear about 8 months before the release, first trailer is 6 months before release.

So if anything they're right on schedule with Captain Marvel.

IRoadA

Nope, they are years behind schedule. A female superhero film should have been announced years ago, considering the cinematic universe has been present for quite awhile. DC forced Marvel into making Civil War and Captain Marvel. I suppose even the haters owe them a thank you. 😝

Captain Marvel is an intergalactic kree superhero. It would make zero sense to introduce her years ago. They only just introduced the krees in 2014 and the Galaxy in 2014 as well.

DC forced Marvel into making Civil War and Captain Marvel

I kinda see your point with Civil War but Civil War was planned years before BvS they just didn't know when to do it.

As for Captain Marvel how did DC force them to greenlight it? Because of Wonder Woman?

IRoadA

Even before Batman v Superman was anywhere near release Wonder Woman was confirmed and greenlit. The positive outcry for a female superhero to be made was huge. I remember people crapping on Marvel for not being brave enough as of yet to make a Black Widow movie. Next thing you know "Breaking News: Marvel greenlight a Captain Marvel film".

Interesting.

I understand it as Ike Perlmutter the former President of Marvel never wanted any female led films after the abominations that were Elektra and Catwoman so he didn't allow Feige to green light any kind of female led movie. Perlmutter is also racist and sexist according to reports. His history with the brand is interesting and worth a read.

Anyways after Feige threatened to leave Marvel because of Perlmutters bull crap Disney told Perlmutter to just control the TV side of Marvel and gave complete control of Marvel Studios to Feige around July of 2016.

Then a few months later Civil War and Captain Marvel were announced, both movies that Perlmutter did not want to make.

IRoadA

Perlmutter was the one who prevented Iron man three from having a female villain, due to toy sales yes? If so, i hate the guy. I think Feige knew what needed to be done, however only took the risk as he knew the rewards would be high, seeing how DC, a company who as of yet hadn't proved themselves in the movie department were being praised.

Yep that's perlmutter he's a *beep*

And agreed with the rest

IRoadA

I have a pitch for a Black Widow/Hawkeye miniseries, but never give her a movie. These movies have been adding to the lore of the greater universe. Pym Particles, Wakanda, a new gem, Magic, all sorts of neat stuff. But Black Widow doesn't have that lore to bring to the table.
Give me 6 or 8 episode though and we could still have a cool story that doesn't impact the big game, but still gives us an adventure with some of the B-tier avengers.

They all strive to deviate from the norm, but collectively swarm to be all the same.

I wasn't intrest in a Black Widow movie regardless. Not because she's a woman, but because i have trouble stomaching Scarlett Johansson and her lack of talent when it comes to acting. Hawk-eye has potential however, especially with Jeremy Renner as the actor attached. I wouldn't mind both in a series toghther, just not her solo.

I understand the greater goal that each film sets to achieve, yet to flesh out the universe and the characters well, i feel as if they should deviate from it occasionally. As of now i don't empathize with any of the heroes. They became boring the moment they stopped progressing as people and morphed into a boring suit, which coincidentally occurred at the end of each solo film. I'm hoping this is changed with the new Avengers.