Arrow : Felicity has destroyed this show

Felicity has destroyed this show

I really don't need to say anything else I just think the her character has gotten so annoying. I really don't c what the reason was with her breaking up with Oliver.Oliver had to keep his child a secret in order to see him. How Felicity be so mean To Oliver

Re: Felicity has destroyed this show

Pretty much all the characters of Arrow got ruined. Felicity did become the most annoying character but lets face it....all the characters got butchered.

Diggle,Laurel,Thea,Malcom,Oliver and even the new recruits have LAME characters.

The writers ruined the show. And yet only a very small number of people notice the damage. The rest are simply amazed about Oliver killing again and with Dark Slade [i mean Prometheus who imo combines the look of the Dark Archer and the attitude of Slade].

Pretty much all the characters of Arrowverse got ruined.

Fixed!

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

Well...yes i agree. Since we are in an Arrow thread though i didnt want to state an opinion about the other shows.

Ah, the start of yet another Felicity hate circle jerk.

Looks like Trump isn't changing anything here.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

This is a circle jerk? I knew i should have brought my snorkel.

I said the start. Obviously, some people are late to the party.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

I was only joking. Speaking of funny things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LsV8imevN8&list=LL_HYNHasD1YxehlkOKfo6HQ&index=3 I shouldn't find it funny, but i do.

Paranoia is a bitch.

another useless troll thread

Yeah, she's really worn out her welcome.

Felicity is the worst part of Arrow.

Her inclusion began the decline of Arrow. Show would be better wihout her.

I found her incredibly annoying from the start. It just getting worse each season.

~Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes~

Same about Iris on The Flash. Worst character. People are begging for her death just like they were with Felicity in Season 3.

Here's the major difference between Iris and Felicity... Iris has been nothing but supportive to Barry.. When they found out he changed the timeline and everyone was pissed at thim she was the only one to stand up for him and told him to stop hating himself.. She's been there... Felicity.... bitch (im in charge) bitch (i'm in charge) bitch ....... (oh oliver why do you keep blaming yourself) ... bitch (it's your fault) ...

Felicity is nothing more than a fictional character and has no control over the show nor does the actress who plays the character. The real people that ruined the show in Season 4 were the writers and they have proven time and time again they are incapable of handling female superheroes. What they did to the Black Canary and Starling (Evelyn) should be an example for any upcoming superhero show what NOT to do with female superheroes.

They say I'm gifted, uh huh
Well I'm a certified prodigy
I'm gonna own you, uh huh
I'm gonna bring you to your knees

I always tell you how smart you are
It's cause my brain is really supersized
You're an academic superstar
Just look at me

I'm a leader, I'm a winner, and I'm cleaner
'Cause I'm awesome
I don't need you 'cause I'm neato and I beat you
'Cause I'm awesome

I'm not trolling anyone just stating my opinion didn't realize stating my opinion was a problem

Yep shes like Gonorrhea, want it gone as fast as possible

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Took you a full two days to compare her to an STD. You're slipping...

Sorry wont happen again Ma'am. That was a grave mistake. Call me out each time I slip.

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Seeing as you appear to support Trump in a different thread, I'm not holding my breath on this.

You dont like Trump?! Shocker...

You love someone who is misogynistic and 50 years behind the times? Shocker...

The same guy who saved 1000 jobs over at Carrier before he was sworn in as POTUS, yeah and proud

Then your hatred of Felicity continues to be no big surprise. If you can only pinpoint one way in which he is redeemable and provide no link to prove he did it, then that says all that needs be said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38160330

Let's be real: if he wasn't going into the Oval Office immediately after, I doubt this would have ended in that way. I give it six months before we hear they liquidate jobs overseas.

I give it six months before we hear they liquidate jobs overseas.

thats not a bad thing...

Well, I'm sure the domestic workers would disagree with you.

Again, the fact that you support a man known for p*ssy-grabbing comments makes your opposition of Felicity a lot less surprising.

Well, I'm sure the domestic workers would disagree with you.

how so? How is getting rid of jobs overseas and creating more jobs domestically a bad thing?

Again, the fact that you support a man known for p*ssy-grabbing comments

That the best you can come up with? Thats just typical brash man talk. Just go inside a locker room of any male, nothing will be different.

Okay, I worded that wrong. What I meant was that I wouldn't be surprised to find out the jobs were sent overseas in six months.

And that second comment just really cements why your comments about Felicity aren't surprising anymore. People who support Trump are going to find strong women intimidating, and as they wrote Laurel into being a doormat when it came to Oliver in the seasons you love best, it's not hard to see why you like her better.

Okay, I worded that wrong. What I meant was that I wouldn't be surprised to find out the jobs were sent overseas in six months.

guess we'll have to wait and see

And that second comment just really cements why your comments about Felicity aren't surprising anymore. People who support Trump are going to find strong women intimidating, and as they wrote Laurel into being a doormat when it came to Oliver in the seasons you love best, it's not hard to see why you like her better.

Wrong, I dont like Felicity because she is a crappy character, period. I dont find strong women intimidating at all tbh it's kinda sexy. Ive said this before Im not a big fan of Laurel but I sill like her more than Felicity. Felicity sets a pretty low bar as a character

Yeah, yeah. I'm hearing a lot of Trump-speak, there. Good luck with him as he keeps lying about attendance and whether or not a majority of the American people like him (among other, far more important things),

Just know that so long as you support that windbag, you can expect opposition, since you obviously don't know a strong female character when you see one. Of course, given your support of said windbag, I can't expect you do, now can I?

All youre doing is displaying prejudice but then again logic was never your forte

You support Trump but then accuse me of prejudice?

Then again, someone who's buddies with elo would support Trump, and throw accusations back as if they have any validity. After all, Trump accused Hillary of being a birther, when he himself was on that train for quite some time, and there are several clips of him making those claims, while there are none of HRH...

You support Trump but then accuse me of prejudice?

I dont support everything he says or does. But you go oh youre a Trump supporter, youre not allowed to think clearly, there's no validity in anything you say etc

Then again, someone who's buddies with elo would support Trump, and throw accusations back as if they have any validity. After all, Trump accused Hillary of being a birther, when he himself was on that train for quite some time, and there are several clips of him making those claims, while there are none of HRH...

You mean Obama right? Whats HRH?

No, your behavior thus far in the forum is completely explained by the fact that you're a Trump supporter. That's what I'm saying. Your standards for what constitutes a 'strong woman' speak volumes.

No, Trump accused HRC (Hilary R. Clinton, missed that one letter) of being a birther. On his Twitter. At no point do I recall Obama accusing her of such, though if you really want to prove this, find a link to the statement and prove it was not retracted.

No, your behavior thus far in the forum is completely explained by the fact that you're a Trump supporter. That's what I'm saying. Your standards for what constitutes a 'strong woman' speak volumes.

Case in point.

No, Trump accused HRC (Hilary R. Clinton, missed that one letter) of being a birther. On his Twitter. At no point do I recall Obama accusing her of such, though if you really want to prove this, find a link to the statement and prove it was not retracted.

Is this is a different issue? Because Im thinking about the one where Trump accused Obama of being born outside the US

You buddied up to elo. The misogyny makes a lot more sense now.

Yeah, and he lied and said Hilary did it instead. So have fun watching him lie to you again and again while holding up on good thing he did as if that should be good enough for everyone, since it's apparently good enough for you.

You buddied up to elo. The misogyny makes a lot more sense now.

There is no misogyny, I already explained to you why I dont like Felicity...
There you go again. Hardly surprising, oh youre a Trump supporter, buddies with El0. How about you judge the merits of the actual subject matter ie. this conversation', not who I support or who I'm 'buddies' with. Just because you dont like an aspect of a person doesnt mean they have nothing worth to say. Would you like it if I dismissed you on any subject matter solely on the fact that youre a Felicity supporter.

Yeah, and he lied and said Hilary did it instead. So have fun watching him lie to you again and again while holding up on good thing he did as if that should be good enough for everyone, since it's apparently good enough for you.

Can you provide a link that he said Hillary did it? In the grand scheme of things, jobs are more important than someone getting someone else to admit they were born in America. If Obama was smart he shoulda just presented the evidence right away. And is that really so bad? What about Hillary 'accidentally' deleting thousands of emails?

Oh, you do that all the time, 'joking' that 'all Felicity fans do this' or 'you can expect that from an Olicity fan'. You may say you don't mean it, but you've said it, nonetheless.

Ah, I see where this is going. You'd rather have a reality TV star as president than someone with actual political experience. And it's on his Twitter, so I'm sure if you wanted to find it you could. Or, you know, you could Google it. There were news stories on it.

Obama shouldn't have had to show anything, since there's a non-partisan committee whose sole job is to vet the candidates to make sure they fit all the requirements before they run. Obviously, they had no problem with his Hawaiian birth certificate.

And this is more Trump-esque propoganda, as it's proven she used the wrong e-mail address, and no proof of deletion from a reputable news source.

You keep proving why your support of Trump isn't surprising, so I have to wonder why you insist on proving yourself wrong again and again...

Everyone take a good look above. This is a fascinating example of an Ostrich putting its head in the sand. *drops mic*

Might as well just end it here Briggs.

With you being completely unable to back up anything you just said?

I can't help but agree.

*drops mic*

Again, the fact that you support a man known for p*ssy-grabbing comments makes your opposition of Felicity a lot less surprising.

Whereas supporting a woman (Hillary) whose husband is a notorious pussy grabber and who bullied her husband's victims into silence is much better.

hear hear but let's just pretend that never happened right?

Anything for you to justify the idiocy of your own candidate, huh?

"This year I'm voting Republican. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth."
-Monica Lewinsky

Was he running for President last year?

"This year I'm voting Republican. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth."
-Monica Lewinsky

Is your performance at your job based on what your spouse/significant other does? I didn't think so. But go right ahead and support a man-baby who is so completely reactionary and unstable that he feels compelled to hold a special press conference on his first full day on the job to talk about crowd sizes - because there aren't far more important things to discuss - and who is actively censoring government agencies from releasing information to the public that they have a right to (let's keep the people ignorant and in the dark said every dictator ever!) - so much so that these same agencies have had to go rogue with their twitter accounts just to get the information out there, who spouts his "alternative facts" because he's apparently so stupid he doesn't know what the definition of the word "fact" is. Alternative facts...what a colossal joke and embarrassment this toddler is. Actually, that's an insult to toddlers. I have known some toddlers with better control than he has.

Here's something interesting:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/11/donald-trump-working-class-indiana

Care to comment?