Arrow : OT-Everything Wrong With Suicide Squad by CinemaSins

OT-Everything Wrong With Suicide Squad by CinemaSins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH5YLq412Wc
Thoughts?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Re: OT-Everything Wrong With Suicide Squad by CinemaSins

Someone on this board has been triggered by this thread biz.

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
IRoadA

Oh I know😀😎

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

And you still gave it an 8/10? Damn Biz.

Yup. I still stand by that. I enjoyed it. In a way I'm being really objective here😀😉

I'm sorry but there is no way Suicide Squad deserves anything above a 5

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
IRoadA

Thats cool. I know Austrapol thought it was pretty crap too

I didn't think Suicide Squad was that bad but the main problems I had with it were

The use of Killer Croc instead of King Shark (Killer Croc was way too small and would work much better as a solo villain in a Batman movie than be teamed up with the Suicide Squad. Suicide Squad humanized him too much and he should be written like a Horror villain.

The lack of Deathstroke and Killer Frost (Both characters I think would have been far better choices than some of the members they included)

The lack of Nightwing. (Nightwing was rumoured to be in the Suicide Squad for months before it was released but instead we just got another appearance from Batman)

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours 😄