Arrow : OT:I see two alternatives on how DCEU can go forward

OT:I see two alternatives on how DCEU can go forward

1. Even though JL and WW could be a mess, I surely think the tone is more in line with Suicide Squad. Humor, action and a little heart could make these movies likeable for most people, except perhaps the hardcore DC fans. As for DC fans, we should accept that DCEU is going to be like other mediocre franchises: POTC, Underworld, Transformers, F&F(before Fast Five), Twilight.

2. WB should make Aquaman, The Flash(if it ever gets made), The Batman, Green Lanten Corp and MOS 2 standalone trilogies. Perhaps bringing Nolan back, and even George Miller on board. WB should also let these two have total creativity freedom. And IF Aquaman suffer the same fate as previous DCEU movies, then it's time to make a soft reboot from The Batman or The Flash(X-Men DOFP route)

Re: OT:I see two alternatives on how DCEU can go forward

2. DC can't. There'd be a revolt. People have fallen in love with shared universes. There are people that are frustrated that the WB shows are not part of the DCEU, they will be rioting in the streets if all the movies are not connected.

"I'm Barry Allen & I'm the fastest man alive. Darn it Wally! I'm Barry Allen & I'm the 2nd fastest..."

3) Make everyone Asian. Don't lie, you'd wet yourself if they did that.

It couldn't hurt. I prefer my casts to be multi-ethnic, but I'd definitely watch a show filled with different types of Asians with maybe an Egyptian love interest.

I'm Barry Allen & I'm the fastest man alive. Darn it Wally! I'm Barry Allen & I'm the 2nd fast...

👍

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Oh my God! A Batman movie directed by John Woo and starring Chow Yun-Fat!

May the Force be with you.

Chow Yun-Fat would be Commissioner Gordon.

What do we want? More Asian actresses and actors. When do we want it? Yesterday!

My picks would be these guys for Gordon:

-BD Wong
-Ian Anthony Dale
-Ron Yuan

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Dale is too young. He'd be an awesome older Nightwing or even Batman.

What do we want? More Asian actresses and actors. When do we want it? Yesterday!

3) Have faith.

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

At this point, there is another word for it: denial.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

https://youtu.be/D2CRtES2K3E?t=13s
Denial or hope? Don't make me go into a movie monologue. I will.

Trying to have faith, but all these negative rumours are making me nervous. Also, these reports says Ben Affleck might bail from the DCEU. If there is one movie I know could turn things around for DCEU, it would be Affleck's Batman.

Also, these reports says Ben Affleck might bail from the DCEU.

Wrong and utterly absurd. This report was concocted by two-bit journalists who have nothing better to do then ignore context.

Are those reports written by a person named "Knightfall + Marvel = L.F.E."?

Out of the question. It's always easier to bitch and look for scapegoats.

3) Stay the course. Haters gonna hate, meanwhile they continue making Billions with the support of the fans.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Thanks for that. I didnt know how to watch TV. You complete me!

It always makes me happy to see sensible people on this board 😃

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I was being 100000000000000000000000000000000% sincere

Personally I think Warner Bros started it the wrong way and should have gone with a Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern movie first followed by sequels and Batman vs Superman. It was a mistake to not make a Batman movie with Ben Affleck before they had him and Superman meet up in a movie and I much would have preferred to have seen a solo Batman movie with Batgirl and Nightwing as the first film and a Man of Steel 2 with the debut of Supergirl and Braniac as the main villain before they teamed Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman up.

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours 😄