Arrow : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: 3 New Shows to Replace Arrow on Wednesdays

Shut up idiot

Yeah I have never even heard of those channels. Lol

I know a show called Ransom is on CBS but it looks lame. And if you are boycotting the CW superhero shows please boycott this board too.

3 way to stop trolling stop make 1000000 fake account per day

stop trolling and go away

You

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I'd suggest Travelers. It is one of the most popular new shows around and has Mackenzie Porter (my current avatar) as one of the main stars. 😃

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours 😄

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

I think Travelers will definitely get a second season 'cause Mackenzie posted a picture on her Facebook account that showed it is one of the top 5 shows on Netlix and is beating Marvel shows in viewers. Mackenzie is a great actress and I loved her in 'Guess Who is Coming to Christmas' but I am mostly a fan of her music career and love her Self-Titled album and am looking forward to her new album coming out later this year.😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBvW8TKTY9U

They say I'm gifted, uh huh
Well I'm a certified prodigy
I'm gonna own you, uh huh
I'm gonna bring you to your knees

I always tell you how smart you are
It's cause my brain is really supersized
You're an academic superstar
Just look at me

I'm a leader, I'm a winner, and I'm cleaner
'Cause I'm awesome
I don't need you 'cause I'm neato and I beat you
'Cause I'm awesome

You could watch all 3 of those shows and Arrow, if somebody wanted to, so this thread is a bit outdated in its logic. They're also very different shows. Blindspot would be the closest thing to Arrow you could watch in its place, and that's a Berlanti show anyway.

If you're boycotting the show, don't post on it's IMDB forum. That's a bit redundant.

If you're boycotting the show, don't post on it's IMDB forum. That's a bit redundant.

I think you're missing using the word "redundant".

What do we want? More Asian actresses and actors. When do we want it? Yesterday!