Arrow : OT: ArrowDefenderJane

OT: ArrowDefenderJane

Seems like a more desperate Josie

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
IRoadA

Re: OT: ArrowDefenderJane

I thought it was just a troll account... no?

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Did you get a pm from them? I just did and came here to see if anyone else did.

Here it is in all it's craziness:

You take that post off the board now or it will be reported. I am warning you. Only StilettoRoyalty will decide what is right and wrong for this board and she is coming to make it a better place for all Olicity fans. Your day of judgement with Whodat16, Bizarroanticlark, elo and Deblovesbec will be coming soon and you can stand besides us or be eliminated WITH A FORK UP YOUR ASS. Olicity will be together again and we will defeat all Laurel fans and then all you Katie batthwater drrinkers won't be able to talk about her and her deformed face and body.

Sounds like the desperate act of a desperate person.

May the Force be with you.

Come on cdull, it has to be a troll. Only way it makes sense. They don't just release mental patients into the wild after all.

---

They do in the USA, have you ever visit the country? It is teaming with nutcases on the streets who should be getting some help by the men and women in white.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

In other words, sounds like Superles...

In other words, sounds like Superles...

It can't be @Superles. If it were, I would have gotten a threatening P.M. as well, seeing that I am The Supreme Leader of the board's Butthurt Felicity-Hating Misogynists and Hypocritical Laurel Stans!😨

That's some title you've got there, wear it as a badge of honour. 😄

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

Yeah, but you are also a Katie bathwater drinker (I'm also proudly one 😝) and that's how Superles usually describes us. 😉

For the record, I didn't get a PM either.

Yeah, but you are also a Katie bathwater drinker (I'm also proudly one 😝) and that's how Superles usually describes us.

I think it was mostly @Apple who had the honour of being called " A Katie Bathwater Drinker"! And let's not forget that you're "The Misogynistic Pig"!

Joking aside, I think most posters would agree that things are pretty mellow around here right now, at least in comparison to the days when @Superles waged his war against the Felicity/Olicity "haters". If we add that some of the more notorious members of The Hardcore Oliciter Twitter Brigade for some reason decided to descend upon the imdb boards at around the same time, things were pretty crazy then....We might have deserved some of the shade, but not to the point of having several "call out" threads every week.

You will shut your mouth and do what you are told. StilettoRoyalty is on her way and her majesty will not be disrespected by clowns like you. We are here to clean up your mess. You all let it get this bad for Olicity fans and made Marc and Wendy end their relationship and for that you will be punished WITH A FORK IN YOUR ASS!!!!! . *chuckles*

That's what I got.

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
IRoadA

I got one too. 🤔 The guy must be bored to death. 😄

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜
http://youtu.be/PJ8ZL0wX9lo

Now I'm feeling left out, heh. Guess I'm too small fry to get on the cultist's radar.

---

Fried frog ? How horrible ! 🤢 😉

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜
http://youtu.be/PJ8ZL0wX9lo

You can also report such PMs to the (invisible) imdb moderators. Sometimes they come out of their seclusion and actually issue a warning or delete a particularly offensive thread!

It may be time for Detective Garrick to make a reappearance.

[detective mode]

- Targets certain people
- *chuckles*
- Has really big boobies
- Is a fan of Westworld

Hmmmm curious

[/detective mode]

I think it's a parody account. It makes fun of the extreme Arrow/Olicity defenders..

Their name is SpongeBob and they also go by the names WuzzieWuzzle and IMDB StaffMember (or something like that) and they are on multiple superhero movie and TV boards. I recieved a private message from them today after calling them SpongeBob on their thread and while they didn't admit it they didn't deny it either and it would definitely explain why they seem to hate me so much.

You shut your mouth you desgustig lesbian. You are a problem. We hate you most of all. We have seen your posts and now about your direspect for Olicity fans. We have no time for ugly dykes and if you want to stay you will respect us and her majesty StilettoRoyalty because she is coming soon and you will all do what she commands or face the conseqincies WITH A FORK UP YOUR ASS. We may or may not be those names and you will never get us to say anything. We do what we want and this will be our Arrow board soon. Nobody can stop us. *chuckles*

I think cdull is right about them being crazy and as somebody who is a former moderator and Admin that has dealt with some really crazy people on forums in the past I am not surprised there are some on here. I am hoping they are joking about StilettoRoyalty coming here 'cause from what I have heard about her she is one of the most extreme fans on the internet.

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours 😄

Don't think StilettoRoyalty will show up here. But even if she does, she'll probably last 2-3 days before she gets banned, lol.

Soeaking of, I hope you reported this guys for harrassment. As should everyone else who got similar PMs. Not for nothing, but recently I had my entire posting history deleted for peanuts compared to this bile.

Soeaking of, I hope you reported this guys for harrassment. As should everyone else who got similar PMs. Not for nothing, but recently I had my entire posting history deleted for peanuts compared to this bile.

Yeah. I noticed some of your posts were gone when I saw the thread you were talking to Josue on and I have no idea why your account got deleted 'cause I didn't see you write anything that offensive on threads but I remember a lot of non offensive threads were going missing last year at one point. It appears the Arrow Defender person got deleted I am not sure if it was 'cause a lot of people reported them or IMDB actually does have moderators watching over us.

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours 😄

*chuckles*

I cant seem to find that thread anymore...where it named me and other posters on here. Did it get deleted? Damn it

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz