Arrow : David Ramsey Says He Wants Affleck On Arrow

David Ramsey Says He Wants Affleck On Arrow

Re: David Ramsey Says He Wants Affleck On Arrow

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

No seriously

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is he *beep* serious? What an idiot.

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
IRoadA

Whilst i don't want the universes connected, i would enjoy a promotional piece titled: Affleck vs the CW. It would simply be a ten minute video of Affleck beating every fighter in the DC Tv universe to death. Hehehe. I would laugh alot.

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

Every fighter? So that includes all the evil speedsters? Pretty sure he'd lose against all those killers.

Yes even the evil speedsters. Heheheh, he would win.

because he is BATMAN!

No. Because his Batfleck!

We so need a scene where Oliver gets into Affleck's face.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"
"I"M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!"

May the Force be with you.

If Batfleck had appeared in fron of Flash and Arrow team, it would look like an adult standing over children.

He'd have even less of a problem if he were to fight them.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

I highly doubt we will ever see Ben Affleck or Batman appear in one of the Arrowverse shows but I wouldn't count on seeing one of the Bat Family members since the writers actually said in an interview last year the Bat Family is not off the table and could turn up. There was talk of Nightwing joining a few years ago too.

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours 😄

And I want a threesome with Katrina Law and Katie Cassidy.

Interesting idea, but if Supergirl didn't get Henry Cavill, chances are no other TV show is getting Ben Affleck.

Considering the fact that Kara has a blood relation to the Man of Steel, I think we can guarantee we're not getting this.

Now, just because it would be funny, I want to see Henry and Ben do a video where Ben comments on Henry's 'hot cousin'. I would be giggling for DAYS...

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Well the CW superhero shows are moderately successful, lead the line-up of a fairly major American television station and have multiple seasons.

The Warner Bros. DC universe has been such an abysmal train wreck that company that produces them is panicking, cutting the movies to ribbons during post production to emulate whatever they think Marvel is doing right at the time, not meeting box office expectations and getting DESTROYED by critics and audiences alike.

So yeah... if I was on one of the Arrowverse shows I would be content staying away from the disastrous DC movie universe.

Not a good idea. Somehow Felicity will cast a shadow on the Shadow man

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

*sigh* And you wonder why we call you obsessed... not only does this have nothing to do with Felicity, it's even about David, not his character...

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

It's just too easy. Ive told you this before

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

It's a rather big leap to go from 'David Ramsey' to 'Felicity hate'.

But then, you seem to think of little else, so I guess it's just too easy for you to make the connection, considering...

You know it's true. Felicity will outshine Batman just like she redirected all those nukes (except one obviously)

You think the devotion that some Olicity fans have to the ship is sad, but constantly hating on a fictional character like this is even worse...

It's more complicated than that. It's a love-hate relationship😀😎

Yeah, right. You act like I don't hang out in this forum and don't know any better.

You only act like you might like her in order to mock her. Every time.

I cant help it if my expressions are that clear. I just need to siiiiinnng sometimes. You can fly too Briggs!

Whatever. Don't complain about haters when it comes to Laurel unless you aren't doing the same behavior anymore.

I'd like to see Affleck's Batman go against Manu Bennett's Deathstroke.

Me too, but that would probably never happened. If Batman were to show up on the CW, it would probably be a different actor playing him. Just liker Superman on Supergirl.

Im not so sure about that. If Green Arrow can beat Deathstroke in s2, Batman would kick his arse. In this show Deathstroke has been weakened.