Arrow : The new Black Canary has been cast (SPOILERS!)

The new Black Canary has been cast (SPOILERS!)

I just saw on Twitter that Juliana Harkavy is playing Tina, the new Black Canary, for the rest of Season 5 and all of Season 6. She's a police officer that has metahuman canary cry powers, which get revealed at the very end of the next episode.

Re: The new Black Canary has been cast (SPOILERS!)

You caught up after 2 months. Kudos.

Well, it is pretty hard to keep up with the canaries news. They kill them and revive them and replace them at every 10 episodes.

The next phase of the canaries' trainwreck...

Itll either be horrible or very good. The canon fans will be upset though. But who knows? Diggle was received well. I guess also she-who-must-not-be-named

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

We know she's on for Season 5 - but do we know about Season 6?

yeah who knows right?! She can fail as the BC and then they will bring Siren back...I mean why keep her locked up in the following episodes and even just to mention her and have her around again. Maybe Tina's failure will be her wake up call....I don't know I'm just guessing.

There's zero info on how many episodes Tina will appear for in S5. Much less S6.

That's what I thought, but I'm not paying such close attention that I couldn't have missed something. Thanks!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Nope. I think a lot of times people conflate what's the most logical (to them) direction with what will actually happen. I couldn't find any so-called tweets confirming this either.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

That's been known for years.

If somehow Olicity ends up not endgame, something cataclysmic has happened in the meantime.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j