Arrow : Why Is Everyone A Superhero On This Show?

Re: Why Is Everyone A Superhero On This Show?

I'm not talking about the comic books. I'm talking about this show. This show originated as a regular human being taking down regular bad guys. That was modus operandi with few exceptions until Barry showed up. It has not been the same grounded, this Earth is like the viewer's Earth since.

Good job Oscars! Hopefully Asian and Hispanic nominees in 2018!

This is also something I can't stand. Specially after Laurel joined in as well I just couldn't take the show seriously.

By the end of the show I expect more mask wearing superheroes/villains wannabes than people living normal lives.

~Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes~

I am struck by the fact that several of these newly minted superheroes somehow manage to keep their day jobs as well. That seems impossible to me. When do they sleep?

He's supposed to be dark and mysterious, hiding in and working from the shadows, much like Batman.

Um, that's not what Green Arrow is like in the comics. At all.

Honestly it seems like the show is working harder to be more politically correct and in touch with social media fandom as opposed to staying true to the source material, a lone wolf who's out seeking justice for the weak and oppressed. Less fan service pandering and more authenticity, please.

Try reading the Green Arrow comics. They have more in common with this show than you realize.