Arrow : I don't care who knows this!

I don't care who knows this!

But all I really want from the last half of season five is to see Paul and Curtis back together!

That is all.

Re: I don't care who knows this!

Well, I think you will most likely get your wish. I am not sure when but I think Paul will come back into Curtis's life sometime during the second half of the season and they will get back together.

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours

Marc says he will get right on that!

Me too. That's why I've been watching Arrow for the past 5 years. To see Paul and Curtis get their happily ever after!

Me too. That's why I've been watching Arrow for the past 5 years. To see Paul and Curtis get their happily ever after!

I know right. I forgot Curtis was even gay until that episode earlier this season brought in his husband. And making him gay in the first place was blatantly just a way to appease SJWs. His sexuality is irrelevant as his purpose on the show is to just be a Felicity sidekick.

I am not anti-gay or anything but making a minor character homosexual is just for the sake of having a gay character. Same way they insert some reference to Sara Lance wanting to bang women in every other fourth episode of LoT.

For me it was easy to tolerate until the last episode when we got the same kind of melodramatic BS that's plagued other relationships in the Berlantiverse. If they want to make Curtis gay and give him a husband, that's fine. But please, this character is the 5th or 6th most important on Arrow right now. His love life shouldn't be focused on to any significant degree. Was saying the same thing about Donna Smoak last season.

Berlanti's priorities are all screwed up. I was reading an interview by a Supergirl EP where he said they were committed to following every step of the Alex/Maggie relationship and doing it justice. Geez, how about you do the same to the more important storylines of your show?

Dude, literally EVERY romantic relationship in the Arrowverse is hot and cold, on and off, trust and betrayal drama. Hell even most of the platonic friendships follow that formula.

I like these shows (except for Supergirl which I don't watch) but it is really getting played out. Characters lie and keep secrets from each other for no logical reason other than the fact it will be revisited later in the season and cause conflict. It is a tiresome formula at this point. And lazy.

Get out of my brain man! Curtis and Paul are dope together!!!

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Maybe they set this up for a Rory/Curtis relationship?

Nah. Rory is all about the kitty. Only ladies for him.

And while I was legitimately upset that the two split on the show, my original post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. I'm finding humor in the fact that some are taking it so serious.