Arrow : Sherlock season 4-What do people think?

Sherlock season 4-What do people think?

First episode was OK-ish imo, made the right decision in getting rid of Mrs. Watson. Not that she was bad or anything. Two's a company, three's a crowd.

2nd one, much much better. This is the Sherlock show I know and love! The reveal of Eurus was mind-blowing!!

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Re: Sherlock season 4-What do people think?

Not really enjoying it TBH.

Not even the second one?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I thought the second one was worse than the first TBH.

Really why?

Well the first episode was OK but I didn't enjoy the spy part.
The second one was really interesting. I had a feeling the girl that texted Watson might be more than she seems but I honestly don't think it's a good idea to make her the evil sister or whatever.
It's too soap opera-ish and it's been done to death :)

The first episode was OK. The director of that episode did a pretty terrible job and the writing was mediocre but they had to get rid of Mary somehow.

The second episode is a masterclass of writing and directing, it's my second favorite episode behind the Reichenbach Fall. Toby Jones as always was excellent.

Maintain eye contact...

Someone in the crowd will be the one you need to know...
IRoadA

The first episode was average but the second ep is one of the best episodes of the series IMO. The secret-sister reveal was spoiled for me on social media so I wasn't blown away by it. The finale was emotional but kind of weak and disappointing compared to the previous ones.

I missed the 3rd one. I recorderit but for some reason the image went ker-blooie about half way in!

May the Force be with you.