Arrow : Do you have high hopes for the Wonder Woman movie?

Do you have high hopes for the Wonder Woman movie?

How do you think it will be received by critics and the general public? Any estimates for box office numbers?

Myself, I remain optimistic about the movie.

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Do you have high hopes for the Wonder Woman movie?

After Suicide Squad? A little less optimistic, however i'm always optimistic.

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

At this point? I don't think it will go well. I want it to though.

More to the point, I want it to be good.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

I hate to play tinfoil hat games, but at this point I don't think even an objective masterpiece would put a DCEU film in the critics' graces. Not to say they aren't all kinds of messed up, but there seems to be something fishy going on all the same. I have high hopes, and I think it'll easily be the best DCEU film to date, but I don't know if I EXPECT it to be an amazing film or anything like that.

You know I believed so much in Assassin's creed. I thought "that will be the first best video game movie" Man I was wrong!
Hence I don't believe anything anymore when it comes to Hollywood. But I'm just hoping that since Snyder is not in charge it might be good...just really hoping, not convinced though.

I have high hopes for your mom. I expect she will recieve the general public over and over some times more than one at a time.

0/10. Unoriginal, unfunny. I'd say try harder but you didn't even try.

I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.

Adorable...did Daddy touch your kiddy pipi

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

That's not how ypu spell pee pee

I know

I just hope they don't montage through the war like Captain America

Personally i care about my own opinion and dont trust the opinion of the masses and critics. Lately i have been disagreeing with a lot with them.

As to the movie. Personally i am not very optimistc.

BvS was really bad and Suicide Squad was mediocre.

I dont think the upcoming Wonder Woman movie will be a good movie.

I am not passing judjment [since i havent watched it yet]. I am simply stating i am not very optimistic about its quality.

Incredibly pessimistic. After 3 huge dissapointments it's habitual to be dissapointed, but hey maybe I'll be pleasantly suprised.

I'm might not watch it because I'm not a fan of Wonder Woman or her mythos but if I hear Jeremy Jhans and John Campea say it's good I might since they're the only critics I follow/trust.

As for Box Office I doubt it's going to do well.

Wonder Woman opens a week after Pirates of the Carribean 5 a proven multi billion dollar franchise, so it might not even get the #1 spot. Then a week after Wonder Woman opens The Mummy comes out. Pirates and The Mummy will severly hurt the domestic box office of Wonder Woman.

As for International Pirates 5, Cars 3, Despicable Me 3 and Transformers 5 will dominate that month.

I'm saying Wonder Woman will make a little under Ant-Man numbers.

As for the reception who knows?

"Faith is my sword. Truth my shield. Knowledge my armor." - Doctor Strange
IRoadA

Yes. I do. I have absolutely NO DOUBT it is going to become the most successful female superhero movie of all time and Warner Bros will keep their word and make more female superhero movies. What I am most interested in is Painkiller Jane though 'cause with Jimmy Palmiotti (the creator) attached to it and Jessica Chastain set to play Jane Event Comics could beat both DC and Marvel with having the most successful female lead comic book movie of all time which will make things very interesting moving forward. 😃

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours😄

Critics will hate it

General Public will love it

It will make lots of money

I am not naive enough to think the critics will love it. I'm sure I'll love it though and I guess that's all that matters in the end.

Hey, I'm a horror fan and I'm used to critics hating the films I want to see. Go see it, make up your own mind because only one opinion counts. Your own.

May the Force be with you.