Arrow : OT: Let's face it, Legends Of Tomorrow is trash

OT: Let's face it, Legends Of Tomorrow is trash

Bad writing, terrible acting, leads nowhere but a boring anti-climatic resolution. And nobody ever watches and yet people defend it and claim it's the greatest DC show ever... How *beep* dumb can you be? You can enjoy it, sure. But you have to recognize the faults. You can't just say it's good because it is not. It's like calling a Uwe Boll movie an award winning masterpiece, it makes no logical sense. I know all delusional Sara fanboys and girls will defend it till the end, but looks who has not gotten renewed yet, huh? That's right. Legends Of Mother fu#%ing Tomorrow. Hopefully it gets cancelled so we can get a real and a comic accurate team up show like the Teen Titans.

Re: OT: Let's face it, Legends Of Tomorrow is trash

There are a lot of crazy people out there, you know like those fanatics that stalk celebrities, and those who are obsessed with actors, also I think most of those who watch this show are teens or kids... maybe some people in their 20s and 30s but very very few

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

It is hands down the weakest of the Arrowverse shows. The writing is awful, it is extremely cheesy (and not in a good way), the acting is really bad and there are plotholes all over to place.

It reminds me of those cheap, filmed in New Zealand shows from about 15 years ago that would air on WGN at 1:00am, like Cleopatra 2525 and Nightman. Its a very cheesy guilty pleasure show. I watch it.

LOL I forgot about these shows probably suppressed it. I think I was 10-15yo when I watched them and I loved them! And I'm sure if I was 10-15yo again I would have LOVED LOT too!
LOT is very similar in style to 90s kids shows but it just tries to take itself seriously and fails miserably. It's like Power Rangers, a 90s show for kids....

Anyways point is LOT is a show not for our time, our time even teens don't watch this. They are more into Game of thrones and similar shows which crazy I must say!

i don't mind the show but i agree with you about purcell he is head and shoulders above the rest of the cast and deserves better. i liked miller too, but he got the heck out of dodge.

Miller is coming back in a couple of episodes, though. Thank god!

This was in dispute?
Their accidental racism while trying to be good ole social champions is the funniest aspect of the show's cancer.

I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.

It's one of the worst shows on the network, if not television.

"I'm Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man a... Darn it Wally! I'm Barry Allen and I'm the 2nd fast.."

Yup why i stopped watching. Oh the irony, the most expensive show

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I think the best thing to do with LOT is to remove most of the characters from the show, and bring on some better actors to replace them.

I think the best course of action is to replace all the showrunners of the CW DC shows

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

The actors and FX are fine but the writing is awful

Post deleted

I'm not criticising its "fun" levels, I'm criticising its many plot inconsistencies, dialogue and characterisation.

Post deleted

The actors and FX are fine but the writing is awful

I pretty much agree. I like all of the characters this season and I think the actors and the FX are fine for the most part, but a lot of the writing for it (especially for last season) is an inconsistant/incoherant mess.

It's entertaining. I would call it a guilty pleasure. Some episodes are really good, some are meh, it depends.

But it's a fun show, and I like that. I think people forget comic shows can be fun as well as dark and serious. There needs to be a balance. Not everything has to be The Dark Knight.

So if you can make a fun show with people dressed in costumes, it's fine.

^ That's basically how I feel about the show as well. It has issues, but it's fun and entertaining, it's a guilty pleasure and I kind of love it because it's fun to watch.

Post deleted

Agreed

I thought The Dark Knight was very cheesy, that everything that came out of the actors' mouths was a parody of some other movie, be it martial arts or police procedural or anything else; that its only excuse for all the enthusiasm it got was the excessive amount of shadow in every shot.

I own a copy and have watched it three times trying to build up some affection for it--which has yet to work--so I definitely wouldn't hold it up as an example of what other [super]hero-action flicks should aspire to.

~~~~~
Because supporting your thesis is tough, but throwing adjectives is easy.

Legends of Tomorrow is such a weak show. I find everything about it just poorly done, but the biggest travesty is the constant flip flopping about time travel. I can see the ratings sinking even lower than ever.

Except it did get renewed XD

All the current DC shows are trash at the moment.

As for legends. I admit it has faults. But i find it more enjoyable than the other Arrowverse shows.

Its not a masterpiece. But i enjoy watching the funny interactions between the characters and the situations they find themselves in. Also through the show Sara has become one of my favorite characters. So while i agree that its quality is pretty low i do admit that it has its enjoyable moments.

And it did get renewed.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but LoT actually has been renewed for a 3rd season...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but LoT actually has been renewed for a 3rd season...

Of course it has. They're trying to save it again and again. But they fail to realize the true flaws in their decisions. Heck, CW would renew a show if it only had 800 views because they're that desperate. They can make Season 4 and 5 all they want, but what's the point? The majority hates it.

Realistically it keeps making them money. That is the sole reason. Our subjective opinions dont matter, all that matters is profit.