Arrow : Katie's tweet: back to vancouver

Katie's tweet: back to vancouver

So I guess she is filming again....according to those reddit spoilers I really thought that was it for her character, but I guess she is back, wonder if it's more silly lame teasers of siren, unless they are planning on bringing her back permanently as the new canary.

Re: Katie's tweet: back to vancouver

Its probably for LOT. Arrow already filming 5x15 since Friday and they bringing in Cupid and China White.
Also she still needs to film her episode on the Flash.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

What's the bet Felicity recruits China White and Cupid to kill Prometheus- so Guggenheim can have an Oracle ripoff.

would find it more hilarious if she made a darker BOP and this board would explode.

That's exactly what I am implying, it's his version of BOP. Remembering also there is apparently a new Black Canary that is not Laurel. If he does, then he is a bigger *beep* than I thought he was.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

Guggie hinted recently that Felicity is going dark and her story will have something to do with "legacy" like this whole season is about. When he says "legacy" I'm concerned he is referring to BC and that maybe she would become one...it sounds silly and I can't imagine Felicity in black leather..I immediately start laughing

No it will be the Oracle legacy, not Black Canary. He has stated several times that Felicity will never be a masked vigilante, but it doesn't stop her being an unmasked one like Oracle.

So this season they will give us:
- Prometheus that's not Prometheus
- Black Canary to another OC, who has nothing to do with the character
- Oracle character to an OC
- Sidelined Speedy
- Plus probably bring back that awful non-canon thing called Olicity

They seriously couldn't do any more damage than if they were trying.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

They seriously couldn't do any more damage than if they were trying.

That's what I like about you, Apple, your optimism. Me, I'm a pessimist. As soon as I saw that quote I had a sinking feeling in my stomach because saying that is like issuing a challenge daring them to prove you wrong.

May the Force be with you.

No not Cupid, she's so cringeworthy ewwwwww