Arrow : Better luck next year

Better luck next year

I guess all of the people who have been incessantly posting about how Arrow will be cancelled and will never see a sixth season will have to change to saying seventh season.

Just a girl in the world

Re: Better luck next year

Better show next year too hopefully.

I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.

I will drink a cup of tea to that.

For all the incessant posting, I seem to have missed it. I scrolled through and didn't see any posts. Got a link to these posts?

Haha you actually went through posts looking for it 😂 oh man that is too funny. Well if you didn't see them you must not have been looking hard enough. Postdate yourself back to around the time Laurel died that was when it really started. Usually always the same people doing it. They were the ones who kept saying they were going to stop watching because it was going to be cancelled yet they still kept hanging out on the boards each week posting about how they don't watch the show anymore. Which is really just weird but hey some people don't have hobbies.

Just a girl in the world

The posts are not incessant by definition if they haven't been posted since Laurel died.
As for people still hanging around. That's what a community is. Some of us have been here since day 1 and would rather hear what each other thinks about off topic shows and movies than what other people think.
I've only noted maybe 3 or 4 people who stick around just to complain about the show they don't watch anymore.

I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.

haters losing again and there will be a season 7!!! Using the execuse the rating barely beating supernatural is weak. Since tv is changing and competition!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

And in season 5 it's barely keeping up with 12th Seasoner Supernatural. That 0.7 will drop even more in 5B.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

Most of the posts about the show getting cancelled were back in Season 4 when the show was at its worst with annoying characters like Donna and crappy villains like Damien Dhark and Bee Lady. Since then the Arrow writers have made a lot of changes and as long as we keep annoying characters out of it the show will have better chances of surviving a sixth season. I am hoping they bring in Cassandra Jean as Zatanna. I know a lot of the fandom are such big fans of hers and cut off pictures of her head to hang up on their bedroom walls.😊

The catacombs
And revolving doors inside of my brain
Preachers and whores
And the neon pulpits burst into flames
I come from both
Sides of me and either side of their tracks
Humbling my ghosts
Letting life that floods my veins bring me back

The unshackling of the chains on my wrists
And the loyalty to pain that resists
And the greatest books are talking about this
Why must everybody die to exist?

They really do need to bring Zatanna on the show and the actress that played her on Smallville should be cast for the role.

I would love to see Serinda Swan play Zatanna again and I feel they really missed out on a chance last season when they had Damien Dark as the main villain not to have Zatanna come in and help Oliver fight him. Zatanna is one of the most powerful beings in DC and is so powerful she could make Superman disappear and wiped his memory one time on Smallville by mistake.

A note to homophobes: Don't hate me because of my sexuality...Hate me because you don't have the guts to accept yours

*prays for cancellation*

*keeps watching*

Next year will be the year! 😀

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.