Arrow : Renewed for season 6

Renewed for season 6

So glad the show will be back.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Renewed for season 6

someone is paying them to keep the shows alive, cause clearly they don't care about quality and quantity.

Anyways, bad news. I was hoping the show will end with this season before the actors completely make fool out of themselves, soon you'll see more episodes with bug people, fairies, more silly aliens....
Anyways it will turn into a chaos next season I have no doubt, it's already a joke. I have people telling me "what the *beep* is this *beep*?" after watching a few episodes. Netflix and networks like HBO, showtime etc set the bar pretty high these days

At this point, DCTV is pretty the only thing they're known for now. A lot people except their fans forget Supernatural is still airing beyond its welcome. And then you have the award-bait dramedies Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Don't Jûdgê a Boôk by Its Movîe

actors completely make fool out of themselves

Oh good grief how can anyone read this stuff and not laugh out loud at the sanctimonious drivel - (think of the actors). Yes I'm sure the actors are crying in there coffee with the amount of money they make a week doing arrow. Bad news for you? I've never seen a board that hated it's show as much as some of you. What a waste of time indeed.

-----------
"I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then.”

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I'm thinking they are keeping Legends for future Arrow and Flash story lines, like crossovers. They just want more. Also imagine they cancel Legends, then we will have to see half of that horrible cast back on the other shows. No thank you! Keep Legends up even if no one is watching. As long as I don't have to see them on Flash and Supergirl.

How are the actors "making fool (sic) out of themselves"?

This is paying work - REGULAR paying work, regular WELL-PAYING work - in an industry where most people call themselves actors and hustle to auditions and pray for a break like this when they aren't waiting tables or doing some other job they didn't spend a long time training for.

So..yeah. I think your definition of 'making fool out of themself' and theirs is substantially different.

Three things that I think helped Legends of Tomorrow get renewed are the Caity Lotz and Brandon Routh fans and people want to see what superheroes they are going to use next season. I hope they bring in new superheroes every season 'cause it will keep things interesting moving forward.

The catacombs
And revolving doors inside of my brain
Preachers and whores
And the neon pulpits burst into flames
I come from both
Sides of me and either side of their tracks
Humbling my ghosts
Letting life that floods my veins bring me back

The unshackling of the chains on my wrists
And the loyalty to pain that resists
And the greatest books are talking about this
Why must everybody die to exist?

The LoT renewal was the only one that surprised me Because it seems like it must be the most expensive to produce.

I hope they scale down the budget for season 3 of Legends. Perhaps introducing magic and bring Constantine to the team.

Cw has said the shows make over 1 billion a year for them

No all the CW shows make $1b as that was the deal made with Netflix to air 8 days after the live airing.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

Cool, good news indeed. I'm glad all four shows will be back. Guess that's because I don't take the shows too seriously and just find them entertaining for what they are.

Agreed. Plus Legends was way better this year. Not saying it was superb but the caught a cast that all has chemistry and a better stroyline than last season with the hawks.

I'm glad Arrow's coming back of course. Same for all the shows. Even Legends, though I'm a bit surprised by that renewal (but Season 2 has been leaps and bounds ahead of Season 1).

What I am concerned about is what direction are they going to go with for Arrow Season 6. Season 5's arc is about Oliver saving the city and it makes sense that it will end with him doing that in some way, to close out the 5 year storyline of Oliver's mission. So what's left for Season 6?

Formerly sn939

Arrow and LoT both deserve to get cancelled, but what has the CW got to replace it with... Seriously they are barely performing better than 12th Seasoner Supernatural.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

One more time for the people in back:

ALL SHOWS EXPERIENCED A SIGNIFICANT DROP THIS FALL. EVEN THE FLASH.

*turns off megaphone*

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Come on geekybriggs you know trolls and haters like apple4 want to cancel because rating.drop. We all know rating means nothing as high review is better I sure these troll campaign with death threat against certain cast member

Apple4 is a trol dont give them any voice

CW is smart. They know if they cancel 1-2 of these shows they have nothing else to replace it with. And they will lose viewers. I think they will continue until something new comes and then get rid of LOT first. It's all just business and has nothing to do with ratings and quality. If they start really eliminating shows based on ratings about 3/4 of all their shows will be canceled!

trolls should give up as we know rating means nothing High quality is better than any high rated show. it clearl the troll want Arrow to be cancelled because they want to be right and bitter they are wrong again and again.

Flash season 3 been garbage it deserve low rating.

Arrow has been the best comic book show and deserve high rating and awards!

I wonder if Laurel was alive you woyld still wish the show to be canceled. Hypocrite much?

I heard the news and apparently all four shows were renewed and I think Gotham will be back for a fourth season too. Arrow has picked up a lot this season and if it was Season 4 I wouldn't have been surprised if it got cancelled but I knew it would be renewed with the new direction it is heading in.

The catacombs
And revolving doors inside of my brain
Preachers and whores
And the neon pulpits burst into flames
I come from both
Sides of me and either side of their tracks
Humbling my ghosts
Letting life that floods my veins bring me back

The unshackling of the chains on my wrists
And the loyalty to pain that resists
And the greatest books are talking about this
Why must everybody die to exist?

That's great news for cast, crew, WB/DC and the fans. I'm interested to see what they do now that the original 5 year plan will be over.

Everyone knew Arrow was getting a S6. Only bitches thought otherwise. Now, I do believe the show should end after S6 or S7 because I believe no series should go beyond that.

Clark's destiny = Superman, LL &LL.