Arrow : Oliver And Earth 2 Robert Queen As Green Arrow

Oliver And Earth 2 Robert Queen As Green Arrow

I remember back in the enter zoom episode in season 2 of the flash that there was a flashback on earth 2 in wells office,the one where they say on the news that jesse was kidnapped by zoom,where just before that,they say that the earth 2 Robert Queen revealed himself as the Green Arrow and Oliver was the one who died on the boat. Wouldn't it be interesting if one day oliver and thea go to earth 2 and encounter him. It would be cool to see them all three team up. Similarly to how barry and jay teamed up to fight alchemy and savitar,seeing as how jay is barry's dads doppelganger.

Re: Oliver And Earth 2 Robert Queen As Green Arrow

All the heroes are villains on Earth 2 ... so Robert Queen would be an evil Green Arrow.

That's not necessarily the case. The news report on that episode described Robert as a vigilante known as the Arrow and was previously known as the Hood. We know that Laurel is Black Siren on Earth-2, but we know nothing significant about any of the other Earth-2 Arrow characters. I don't think we will get the an Earth-2 Arrow episode, although I think bringing Sheridan back to play his Earth-2 version that is brought to Earth-1 is slightly more manageable.

一瞬千撃

It is.

They've clearly swapped Earth 2 (Jay Garrick's world with Golden Age heroes) with Earth 3 (all the heroes are villains and vice-versa) from the comics.

That is the generalization of the theme, but not an absolute rule. If you watched the actual episodes they report - Robert Queen is a vigilant who was shipwrecked and his son Oliver died, nothing else is mentioned. E-2 Barry isn't the Flash, but isn't evil, E-2 Iris isn't evil and also a detective. E-2 Joe West isn't as nice as E-1 Joe, but not evil. The real Harrison Wells from E-2 is a @!*% but not evil. Jesse Quick is from Earth-2 and isn't evil and she has no Earth-1 equivalent, while there is no direct appearance of Johnny Quick so far.

There are lots of evil counterparts and good counterparts, but not enough to assume Arrowverse Earth-2 is Crime Syndicate Earth.

一瞬千撃

There are lots of evil counterparts and good counterparts, but not enough to assume Arrowverse Earth-2 is Crime Syndicate Earth.

You'd be wrong to assume so for a far more fundamental reason.

While some (Smallville, most of the animated ones) of the DC shows exist(ed) as realities within the main DC Multiverse (now in its "New-52" incarnation), the Arrowverse exists as a separate Multiverse of its own *.

All the established rules are out the window. Which... is par for the course with these writers, anyway.

* Until and unless, the Powers-that-Be at DC explicitly state that the Arroweverse is the group of deliberately unknown realities of the DC Multiverse.

52 (DCM after Infinite Crisis): (14, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 35, 36, 41, 45, 46, 47, 49)
New-52 (DCM after Flashpoint): (14, 24, 25, 27, 28, 46, 49)

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Easy fix.
E2 Robert was the Dark Archer, a League of Assassins agent who was going to destroy the city. So Malcolm Merlyn becomes the hood to stop his friend. Robert wins and frames Malcolm for everything, publicly ousting himself as the vigilante.

But Jesse is a hero from E2 so they don't need to cater to the villains only idea of E2.

I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.

Jamey Sheridan is such a underrated actor. I wished he would have more screentime i Arrow.

I would love ti watch that!