Arrow : Captain America asks Bats v Sups movie

Captain America asks Bats v Sups movie

Cap: What are you, without the visuals and score?

BvS movie: philanthropist..wait a sec..no. Sucker Punch? Thats not right. No, actually Im nothing.

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Re: Captain America asks Bats v Sups movie

Austrapol makes one thread about the DCEU and gets slammed as biased. Confused schizophrenic's make multiple threads that insult the DC Extended Universe and flourish through ignorant self gratification. Is hope lost?

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

The word is 'biased' when used as an adjective just to let you know. Ive seen it several times now, I thought it was a typo but it's probably your dyslexia.

No, not because of merely creating a thread but due to being a crusader for DCEU in others threads

Confused schizophrenic's

Let's not sink to that level of talk

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

Let's not sink to that level of talk

Last week you defended the use of retard within a similar context, yet my use of the word "schizophrenic" is seen as sensitive? I see...

From what I remember he was using it in a general sense ie that was retarded. But sure lets just start throwing around insults...up to you

No worries

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular. That feeling of victimisation you have speaks volumes about your innocence.

Your assumption speaks volumes. I was just saying lets be respectful towards each other

I didn't assume anything, you wrote it all down.

It's the thing to do right now. Since it's accepted that everybody hates BvS it's alright to put up multiple posts mocking and no one bats an eye. But you put up one post complimenting it then everybody loses their minds!

It's indefensible hypocritical behavior at it's worst.

May the Force be with you.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

👍

everybody hates BvS

Well, I wouldn't say I hated it, but I didn't like it either. It had possibilities to be an epic movie, but failed because it crammed in too many things when all it needed was just Batman and Superman slugging it out. Though it wasn't the worst film of 2016, but it wasn't the best either. IMO, it was okay at best, meh at worst.

#DontBlameMeIVotedForBernie

It needed way more than a fight. That "extra stuff," including character development, was what made the fights and victories mean something. A generic and prolonged slugfest doesn't sound superior. Is that really what you're saying the film needed to be?

Why is it so hard to accept that some people dont like the movie? For a movie of that magnitude it should have been much better.

I said this in another thread already, The Dark Knight trilogy was critically acclaimed and that is DC. Oh the critics are so bad this time around....

I have no trouble accepting people do not like the movie. What I do not like is people who do not like the movie inferring that I am wrong for liking it.

Acceptance is a two way street.

And I agree it could have been better, but it was not the train wreck people like to make it out to be.

And I have never said the critics have it in for DC so don't bring up points that have no bearing on what I said. Let's stick to the facts, thank you very much.

Since it's accepted that everybody hates BvS it's alright to put up multiple posts mocking and no one bats an eye.

Like this fact right here? Not necessarily you but it would seem others have, oh the critics cant be trusted...

Well if I didn't say it, why bring it up. You have a problem with people saying critics cannot trusted go after them. But leave me alone as I did not say such a thing.

Sorry I misread the situation

It's cool. So wanna get something to drink? I'm buying.

Yeah why not? Whatever youre drinking.

Its not about that. Its about people bombarding the boards with negative threads about the film. Is it necessary? Three are made weekly and the film has been out for months. Example: The Razzie thread could have been simply that, about the Razzies, however the title targets Batman v Superman, why? Just make it about the Razzies and let the discussion go from there.