Arrow : "Are you OK?" The Supercut!

"Are you OK?" The Supercut!

Re: "Are you OK?" The Supercut!

The 'genetics' are pretty clear. LOL Because they're in the same universe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odSn6w_R6NQ

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

That was... ok.

I just tend the bar.

Didn't the word actually start sounding weird after a minute?

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

I'm glad i'm not the only one. Eventually it became too much. It morphed into some foreign word.

I just tend the bar.

It did! Though, to be fair, if you listen to one word long enough and often enough, it'll do that.

"if you listen to one word long enough and often enough, it'll do that."

Um No. You are a self absorbed narcissist.

/smack

Geeky is right about that. People often say it. It's a truism.

I can't even imagine anyone disputing it, unless they do not ever experience this and are too self-absorbed to hear other people say, "You know how you can say a word over and over again until it starts to sound..." then assume that despite everyone saying it happens, assumes them to be liars, and is now projecting onto Geeky the act of projecting onto others a phenomenon that "no one" ever experiences because the projecter doesn't experience it.

Circular much?

edit: Well, another reason for saying it might be that someone assumes Geeky is in on the joke and is pulling a "wink-wink, nudge-nudge, say no more-say no more" thing.

~~~~~
Because supporting your thesis is tough, but throwing adjectives is easy.

I couldnt watch all of it. Lasted about a third way through.

Btw is everyone OK?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

There should be a chart somewhere displaying which character said "are you Ok" most often.

There is at the end of the video

There is at the end of the video

Yay for people who actually quantify things, instead of just roaring that it "goes on all the time".

~~~~~
Because supporting your thesis is tough, but throwing adjectives is easy.