Arrow : OT: Can the Flash survive without Arrow?

OT: Can the Flash survive without Arrow?

Let's say season 6 of Arrow is the last. Can the Flash continue without Arrow?

Re: OT: Can the Flash survive without Arrow?

More likely than the other way around, I think.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

All these Arrowverse shows can survive independently of each other. It would kind of suck because I love the crossovers but even if one of them gets canceled, characters can still appear occasionally, kind of like how Constantine showed up despite that show being canceled at the time.

I agree.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

Why is this even a question?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I was thinking more can Arrow survive without the Flash. Of course Flash can lol

Yes, since the shows are designed to be independent of each other. Even when Arrow ends, I would expect some of the characters to pop in and out of the other DCTV shows a few times a year.

I'd say Legends and Arrow are more dependant on the Flash than the reverse. If Arrow and/or Legends got cancelled fans of the show(s) who would want the chance of seeing their beloved characters again would only have that chance through watching The Flash and hope they make a cameo.

I think it could but it depends on how long the writers want to do these shows. They might want to wrap Arrow and the Flash and all the other shows up around the same time.

Hi, how are you? I'm pretty fine
Your eyes are red, well I am tired
Please stay away from what is mine
Blah blah blah blah blah blah!!

I think all of the shows can survive by themselves, but I would love for all of them to end together in one massive universe changing event.