Arrow : Where are they getting these talentless, SJW hack writers?

Where are they getting these talentless, SJW hack writers?

Every show in the Arrowverse is saturated with this SJW garbage, everything is *beep* on straight white men, *beep* on America, praising diversity, pushing the gay agenda, non-stop women can do anything droning on and on, every scene in every episode, of all four CW shows...

What the hell? I'm gonna start FF through and just watching the fights, and even then on mute... it's so unbearable!

Re: Where are they getting these talentless, SJW hack writers?

^^^ Sounds like you're just an idiot

^^^ Sounds like you're just an idiot

He is. You should read some of his other posts. They are a real delight. Apart from being a sexist homophobic moron he apparently supports domestic abuse and thinks the Step Father who was abusing his daughter in the Flash was a victim. I am not sure if he is a troll or just screwed up in the head.

"So they say homosexuality is a sin....So is sex before marriage, lying, cheating, stealing, lust, pride, murder, adultery, gluttony, greed, wrath etc. Oh but you forgot those parts when you were murdering us and going home to *beep* your sisters, cousins and mothers."

Thinking about yourself out loud? *IGNORED*

Wow. You're a childish àss, aren't you? Getting into a little hissy when one of the nicest posters on this board points out your obnoxious behavior.

Instead of ignoring people maybe you should work on your problems and become a fully functionally member of society?

May the Force be with you.

Keep ignoring anyone who calls you out for you BS and pretty soon you'll be seeing only your own posts.

Thank you cdull. I don't normally attack members unless they offend me as you know but when he writes posts like this.

So this bitch almost kills her foster dad, then almost kills a cop, then almost kills everyone in a hospital... but he gets sent to jail?

O what *beep* charges? Disciplining a piece of *beep* foster-daughter? She's lucky he even took her in, she'd be on the street without him.

He's a hard working man, and when he comes home neither of those whores had dinner ready and the apartment was a total mess... but he's the bad guy?

*beep* the SJW writers that come up with this garbage!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3107288/board/thread/264649437?d=264707034#264707034

Pushing the gay agenda is all part of the filthy Zionists plan to destroy western civilization, same with all this diversity crap, safe spaces, hate speech, letting in Muslims and illegals, and "refugees"...

We need to kill all these scumrags, burn down the Zionists in their *beep* money temples!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4016454/board/thread/264446764?d=264707202#264707202

Writes the same garbage to people who disagree with him (which sounds awfully familiar to a member who went by the name of a cartoon character) and threatens to kill people who disagree with his opinion like here

I've found out where you live and I'm coming there now to kill you!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4016454/board/thread/258267010?d=262754861#262754861

I have zero respect for him.

Hi, how are you? I'm pretty fine
Your eyes are red, well I am tired
Please stay away from what is mine
Blah blah blah blah blah blah!!

You're welcome. I usually don't attack either, but I can't sit idly by when someone is needlessly attacking one of the nicest and friendliest posters.

That is a dude with serious issues. He just hates everybody and can't stand to have his worldview challenged. As I said in another post he keeps ignroing people before long he'll only see his own posts.

That is a dude with serious issues. He just hates everybody and can't stand to have his worldview challenged. As I said in another post he keeps ignroing people before long he'll only see his own posts.

After a lot of people disagreed with his hateful posts and he told everybody including you he was going to put them on ignore it appears he is nowhere to be seen anymore and I think he ignored so many members he can't see the boards anymore. I think he is just the Spongebob guy using a different profile again and his parents probably caught him this time.

The catacombs
And revolving doors inside of my brain
Preachers and whores
And the neon pulpits burst into flames
I come from both
Sides of me and either side of their tracks
Humbling my ghosts
Letting life that floods my veins bring me back

The unshackling of the chains on my wrists
And the loyalty to pain that resists
And the greatest books are talking about this
Why must everybody die to exist?

I figured that's what happened and I find it hilarious. I'm not sure who he is, nor do I care. But he certainly was an overly sensitive little snowflake.

Most of them are. They talk a big game but then when somebody challenges their backwards views they go running home never to be seen again. 😄😂

The catacombs
And revolving doors inside of my brain
Preachers and whores
And the neon pulpits burst into flames
I come from both
Sides of me and either side of their tracks
Humbling my ghosts
Letting life that floods my veins bring me back

The unshackling of the chains on my wrists
And the loyalty to pain that resists
And the greatest books are talking about this
Why must everybody die to exist?

It's not easy being an overly sensitive special little snowflake.

http://cartoonbros.com/spongebob-squarepants/spongebob-squarepants-1/

Hi, how are you? I'm pretty fine
Your eyes are red, well I am tired
Please stay away from what is mine
Blah blah blah blah blah blah!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Pretty much this. 👆

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Well, OP has expressed himself like a jerk and deserves some indignant rage as you all have expressed.

But you all seem to be especially enraged to have been confronted with an opinion you don't agree with and you don't like. And for that, the jerk MUST PAY!!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! Let the blood flow!!! A la lanterne les aristos!!! Err, maybe not that last one.

I suggest that instead of ripping someone to shreds for expressing an opinion that could melt your precious snowflakes, you might try learning to deal constructively with such things as horrifying opinions.

Enough disgust for all.

~~~~~
Because supporting your thesis is tough, but throwing adjectives is easy.

I normally agree with you, but OP lost all rights to complain when he started /ignoring people (if he indeed has done so). Up until that point, he kind of hand the moral high ground.

Disclaimer: I almost agree with what he says (as I am as anti-SJW as you can be), but where we differ we're worlds apart.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

*thinks about himself out loud*

*goes through your posting history for a laugh*