Arrow : Rory Reagan Is Prometheus

Rory Reagan Is Prometheus

I was recently looking though some Arrowverse wiki pages and I happened to stumble across the page concerning Rory Reagan/Ragman and after reading the page I am very confident that I have discovered that he is Prometheus. There are a number of reasons for this:
-Ragman shows up just a few days after Prometheus
-He is the only member of Team Arrow so far to have no direct confrontation with him
-The designs of their suits are fairly similar leading me to believe that Ragman can morph the material of his rags to change its appearance
-And my biggest reason, as the supposed "last survivor of Havenrock" no one can verify his identity creating for the perfect cover for him to infiltrate Team Arrow
Ive never been any good at theories like this but in terms for a fan theory I have never been more certain.

Re: Rory Reagan Is Prometheus

Would make for a moderately interesting twist. So... probably not the case.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

No I'm simply taking evidence that I have compiled to create a theory and can you honestly say it's completely unbelievable?

Only because of one reason. I don't consider the writers good enough to come up with it.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

I dont mind this

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I believe that everyone's response to Prometheus identity once it's revealed will be: "Meh"

Not a bad theory, except for the fact that Rory was with Felicity in the midseason finale where Prometheus fought Oliver. Also, whoever Prometheus is, he's way taller than Rory.

Are you sure? From what I remember all the team were out on patrol leaving him without an alibi

Hmmm, you might be right. I'm not sure now.

Either way, I highly doubt he's Prometheus just based on the height differential.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

It'd be a little interesting, but I like Ragman, rather it be Tommy so they can have a deeper story in the last 10 or so episodes. (Like Slades reveal in S2)

Way too small

I don't find the idea of Rory being Prometheus interesting until we learn what his motivation is for taking down Oliver. In fact, I don't find the idea of anyone being Prometheus interesting until we find out what their connection to Oliver's past is.

Just as Evelyn betraying him doesn't seem all that interesting unless we learn that her parents' names were on Oliver's list. Otherwise I can only go with "her parents were evil, therefore she is evil just because she is" which is like....I don't care.