Arrow : SofA creator on Punisher + 2016's best tv shows + Johns teases new DCTV

SofA creator on Punisher + 2016's best tv shows + Johns teases new DCTV

Re: SofA creator on Punisher + 2016's best tv shows + Johns teases new D

Probably Watchmen TV series on HBO.

Or Black Lightning pickup on FOX.

CW was already forced to pick-up Supergirl when they rejected it at first. But since CBS owns half of CW they just ditched it there.

I was willing to give it to you when it comes to Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries - not examples of quality TV - but then I saw that Arrow clocked in at #11, and it all became clear...

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

I was willing to give it to you when it comes to Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries - not examples of quality TV - but then I saw that Arrow clocked in at #11, and it all became clear...

so you don't think Arrow should be on the list?

Oh, no, I was commenting on how the OP said he was 'skeptical' about where the shows placed. Probably thinks Arrow shouldn't have made the top 20.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Might not be on the CW. But lets not forget they paired Legends with Flash now, if that pairing sticks. Would they dare launch a new DC show on Thursdays fall 2017. I hope this wasn't done on purpose to find a new slot for a new DC show in 2017.

If they did do a new show, I would rather it just take Legend's slot. I don't think 5 DC shows going on the same time will work.

I bet it won't even be a CW show, unless its a mini season/series of only 10-13 episodes.