Arrow : Perhaps Prometheus is Joseph

Perhaps Prometheus is Joseph

Wilson.

I was re-watching "What We Leave Behind" and it seems there are a couple of clues that perhaps Slade's son (he does mention that Billy Wintergreen is the godfather to his son, so we know he has one), Joseph could be Prometheus.

Firstly, when Prometheus tosses a throwing star at Oliver's picture, he doesn't strike between Oliver's eyes, but through one of Oliver's eyes.

Secondly, Prometheus seems obsessed with proving to Oliver that he is nothing but a killer, a point that Slade Wilson is also obsessed with.

If it turns out to be Joseph Wilson, my wife will flip. She's a huge Teen Titans fan.

~I got "Squirrel Girl Beats Up the Marvel Universe for Christmas," but my cat puked up all over it and ruined it.~

Re: Perhaps Prometheus is Joseph

I would like this to happen👍

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

I think this is a great idea! Would be very interesting to see.

Not a bad theory, except Prometheus was born based off what Oliver did in season 1, though.

Not necessarily. Prometheus is keying off of what Oliver did in Season 1 to play mind games with him. It doesn't 100% imply that he is the product of Oliver's actions in Season 1. It is just fuel for the mind games.

It already confirmed that Prometheus was created because of Oliver action in present day Season 1. Whoever Prometheus is will not be someone already a villain nor is prometheus a female character.

We talking about Anti-Oliver......5 years of training, goes against everything GA stand for, is willing to kill the innocent

It's Walter Steele.

Prometheus appears to have a vendetta against the "Green Arrow" side of Oliver's personality and not the real "Oliver Queen". If it was someone from "Oliver Queen's" past then Prometheus would be going after Oliver personally, like Slade did. Prometheus looks like he is targeting only Team Arrow for now.

I think it would be a bad move to have Prometheus be a character from Oliver's past. The idea that there are consequences to dressing up and fighting crime is a great story device. Like Gordon's speech about escalation at the end of Batman Begins.

Its a horror film. People live, people die and you'd better start running!-Scre4m

Prometheus looks like he is targeting only Team Arrow for now.
I agree with you, but I'm not really sure how he would target the Oliver Queen side since everyone in Oliver's life is on Team Arrow. Even Thea still suits up when needed. How do you think someone would target Oliver instead of GA?

The idea that there are consequences to dressing up and fighting crime is a great story device.
Agree completely and I would love to see some serious consequences on the show.

The idea that there are consequences to dressing up and fighting crime is a great story device.

Agree completely and I would love to see some serious consequences on the show.

Haven't we already seen them with what happened to Billy Malone? If Oliver was a cop, there would be an inquiry, psychological counseling. As a vigilante, he's making up the protocol as he goes along.

"Thanks for the advice."

"And I won't even charge you the five cents."